poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Santosh was too good today. She walked away with the honours - koi aas pass dikha hi nahi, not even our devilish Ammaji.

The epi was power packed and teekhi and was a major drama. A very big proof that the CVs can do a lot more than what they were doing all along.

Ammaji's reaction was expected. But it's Joginder who failed again- not as a husband who is physically impotent, but he failed as an individual who failed to keep his tryst with the truth. Even after all this, he could find the courage to physically misbehave with Santosh while dragging her to the room. A paperless tiger indeed. Ended up crying in his Mother's lap, as per the precap, and sayign that he doesn't have any respect left in the house. Where was he when his wife's respect was shred into tatters every day?

Loved the way Sheela Chachi expressed her feelings without saying anything.

Knew that Sia would always step first towards Santosh to save her.

Admired Raghav for trying to stop Joginder and trying to save his bhabi.

Hated that imbecile Gajinder ๐Ÿคข to not letting Raghav do so.

It was terrific the way Santosh pushed Ammaji away - Ammaji became like a mad bull!

A very good episode.

Though Joginder proved that he is impotent mentally as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly awesome episode..........it was santosh's show all the way..........she was mindblowing, fantastic today.............i think when it comes to guts and gumption, she has beaten raghav also in this matter......raghav by virtue of his mother's laadla knew in his heart that he will never be harmed, but santosh, inspite of knowing that she will bear the brunt of ammaji's anger she went ahead and revolted..............hats off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............
i even liked the fact that she initially gave a chance to joginder to speak before she does, its only when he showed his cowardice did she go ahead n disclose the truth...........
the precap is even better, that joginder needs to beaten black and blue by santosh...............that looser, all he can do is cry in his mother's lap.............
excellent episode and once again proved that laado has so many sub-plots which has the potential of taking it to great heights................
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Santosh was terrific today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ........ as if she don't need anybody's help and is capable to handle things alone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ........... as shown in precap she was holding jogi's hand .......... ammaji was not expecting this .......๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and what to say about Gajii ...... his evil smile ........๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

but still jogi is not understanding his wife's pain .........useless fellow ......... I think raghav was not aware of this fact ......... only ammaji & gajii knows ..............

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow mazaaa aaya in one words..finally CV's have picked the right track....๐Ÿ‘ .๐Ÿ‘ .๐Ÿ‘ .๐Ÿ‘ .
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Santosh was too good today. She walked away with the honours - koi aas pass dikha hi nahi, not even our devilish Ammaji.

The epi was power packed and teekhi and was a major drama. A very big proof that the CVs can do a lot more than what they were doing all along.

Ammaji's reaction was expected. But it's Joginder who failed again- not as a husband who is physically impotent, but he failed as an individual who failed to keep his tryst with the truth. Even after all this, he could find the courage to physically misbehave with Santosh while dragging her to the room. A paperless tiger indeed. Ended up crying in his Mother's lap, as per the precap, and sayign that he doesn't have any respect left in the house. Where was he when his wife's respect was shred into tatters every day?

Loved the way Sheela Chachi expressed her feelings without saying anything.

Knew that Sia would always step first towards Santosh to save her.

Admired Raghav for trying to stop Joginder and trying to save his bhabi.

Hated that imbecile Gajinder ๐Ÿคข to not letting Raghav do so.

It was terrific the way Santosh pushed Ammaji away - Ammaji became like a mad bull!

A very good episode.

Though Joginder proved that he is impotent mentally as well.

TRUE poetic..........loved ur post.........seriously now i am getting to feel tht i am watching NAA ANAA IS DESH LAADO.........i think santosh rocks yaar.........i hope even SIA would hav hit the BULL's(AMMA) head..........but i think she is quite dumb as compared to SHEELA and SANTOSH..............remember SHEELA exposing the JHUMAR truth in front of everyone and now SANTOSH....U rock man!!!!!!!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poetic our prayers and bashings worked man.the show rocked today.aab aayega maaza. in ammaji's haveli all thye people have drunk some kind of potion and see all them are rebelling against her(raghav)or all truths are out of the closet
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic our prayers and bashings worked man.the show rocked today.aab aayega maaza. in ammaji's haveli all thye people have drunk some kind of potion and see all them are rebelling against her(raghav)or all truths are out of the closet

yeah bas kisse tarah gaaji ka sach khul jaye ki uska haath tha ammaji par goli chawane ka...along with dharam veer n DM Vohra...usse ammaji poori tarah se tooth jaye gaye! n I would luv to see a broken amma!๐Ÿ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guess CVs read our posts....mus say santosh was awesum....๐Ÿ‘.....truly brilliant performance......what an actor she is....n thou all d limelight is shared by ammaji(meghna),raghav(aditya) n sia(natasha).....bt d others as well r brilliant actors....d entire episode ws so dramatic,dialogues,background score ws jus perfect...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah bas kisse tarah gaaji ka sach khul jaye ki uska haath tha ammaji par goli chawane ka...along with dharam veer n DM Vohra...usse ammaji poori tarah se tooth jaye gaye! n I would luv to see a broken amma!๐Ÿ˜†

megha what an idea man.ek ek karke har beta ammaji ke khilaf kuch karahahe.ammaji ab toh raghav aur sia ko shaadi ke jeevan khushi khushi rehane do.pothe ka umeed vahise hai.๐Ÿ˜† kyunki gaji ka quota hogaya aur joginder toh poocho mat
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Santosh Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic!!!!!!!!

this is what they mean by floodgates .... all those years of suffering and repressed emotions ... the rage and frustration... all of it came flooding out and what a performance by the actor ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ hats off .... ๐Ÿ‘

santosh was the proverbial wounded tiger ... there will be no holding her back now......

and i must say ... excellent direction and all .... they didnt try to short cut .... they kept the focus on santosh and ammaji bcos of which the impact was even greater ....

cant wait for monday .... and i havent said this in a while now ๐Ÿ˜Š

and Poet great post ๐Ÿ‘ i ve always enjoyed ur mini-updates and todays was all the more special because of one helluva show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago