Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I know, i was so impressed with Santosh. I always knew she was a strong woman, cos she bore all evil on her but still helped others. I am so glad she gave back everything she got from the Evil mother son duo.

Even Santosh is reacting to ammaji's violence, why can't Sia understand what ammaji really is?

Priya....I think Sia is aware of Ammaji's ploy.....She has her own strategy up her sleeve....she is not rocking the boat too much as of now.....but definitely going in the right direction.......
Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, it would deffo be a shock to know that one of her sons planned to get her killed.

Am also waiting for that day.

Yeah that truth has to come out...and it will ....I think Rangeeli may do that as she hates Sunehri...Someday while spying on them she might overhear them...and spill the beans to Ammaji...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ priya ...........may be she is having some plans in sleeves .....like rangeeli has.... getting child from other man .......she can go to any extend to prove herself correct ..............by using money & power .....................
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@priya .. see joginder is eldest ........ so he must have married 1st ..I think it has been 8 -9 years of marriage ........ I don't know exact age of aditya ( gajji's son ) but it seems like he is 6to 7 yrs old ..... ammaji would have not waited for so long to get JOGI 's remarried ............. but now a days everybody is asking for Jogi's son ........ in her house as well as villagers .......... and in the holi festival santosh also answered her back........... which was an unexpected thing for her ......... so keep everybody's mouth shut she wants Jogi's remarriage............. as far as confirmation to the world is there ....... she has the power and knows how to manipulate things in her favour ...............

exactly my thoughts...Ammaji wudnt wait 8 or 9 years to get jogi remarried...she had to b aware of his situation....am loving the show presently....

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@ priya ...........may be she is having some plans in sleeves .....like rangeeli has.... getting child from other man .......she can go to any extend to prove herself correct ..............by using money & power .....................

Bittu - It's a good possibility. Ammaji is so evil that she can manipulate the situation according to her own need.

That's where the falseness of the situation lies in.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remember Santosh telling Sheela that Jhumar is like daughter to them and she was a baby when she married and came to the house. This was during Jhumar marriage episode. So Jhumar is 18-19 years and Santosh would have come to the house as daughter in law 16-17 years back. Do not forget that in villages you marry very young. So even if Santosh is 30-33 years (young) old she married at 16-17 years of age.
Ammaji knows about her son and hence kept quiet for so long. Now she decided on spur of moment because Rangeeli's parents instigated her saying that Jogi would want to have a kid. She cannot tell them its her sons fault and hence to hide her shame she accepted his marriage proposal. She basically knows truth so does Gajinder.
Joginder to diffuse the tension must have yesterday defended his wife but he felt his wife will keep quiet like always. If you see when Ammaji told him she will get him married he was not happy but he has brought up in such a way that he never opposes any of his mothers decision.
In Ammaji's house there are no elder men its only dharam veer whom Joginder has seen. And in the village they think its ok to hit their women folks. But luckily he is not as bad as Dharamveer. He just needs someone to show him the right path of behaving with women and treating wife as equal. His Ammaji thought him the opposite that is why he is like that. And so are the other men in the house.
But Raghav has seen outside world and knows whats right and wrong and even though his brought up on Ammaji's values he changed because he went outside the kasba for studies. Jhumar and Avatar are good humans because Sheela has instilled the right values in them from childhood. And Santosh, Chanda and Sia are also good people because their parents have instilled the right values in them.
So how a person behave basically depends largely on his parents and family atmosphere and whether he has travelled extensively and interacted with other cultures.
Hard Rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I remember Santosh telling Sheela that Jhumar is like daughter to them and she was a baby when she married and came to the house. This was during Jhumar marriage episode. So Jhumar is 18-19 years and Santosh would have come to the house as daughter in law 16-17 years back. Do not forget that in villages you marry very young. So even if Santosh is 30-33 years (young) old she married at 16-17 years of age.

Ammaji knows about her son and hence kept quiet for so long. Now she decided on spur of moment because Rangeeli's parents instigated her saying that Jogi would want to have a kid. She cannot tell them its her sons fault and hence to hide her shame she accepted his marriage proposal. She basically knows truth so does Gajinder.
Joginder to diffuse the tension must have yesterday defended his wife but he felt his wife will keep quiet like always. If you see when Ammaji told him she will get him married he was not happy but he has brought up in such a way that he never opposes any of his mothers decision.
In Ammaji's house there are no elder men its only dharam veer whom Joginder has seen. And in the village they think its ok to hit their women folks. But luckily he is not as bad as Dharamveer. He just needs someone to show him the right path of behaving with women and treating wife as equal. His Ammaji thought him the opposite that is why he is like that. And so are the other men in the house.
But Raghav has seen outside world and knows whats right and wrong and even though his brought up on Ammaji's values he changed because he went outside the kasba for studies. Jhumar and Avatar are good humans because Sheela has instilled the right values in them from childhood. And Santosh, Chanda and Sia are also good people because their parents have instilled the right values in them.
So how a person behave basically depends largely on his parents and family atmosphere and whether he has travelled extensively and interacted with other cultures.

@myviewprem...Agree with yr view points wholeheartedly.....I just hope the creatives realise that the audiences who watch Laado have brains and dont want them to treat us to crap and senseless stuff...We just want good content in the show...and them touching relevant social issues..