Chemistry of Gajender & Sunehri

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I always wanted to mention this, that don't you guys think that Gajender and Sunehri have awesome chemistry. they compliment each other so well in their evilness and seem to love each other a lot. yesterday at the Holi epi, i felt they had really funny yet cute chemistry. I think the two actors are really good at their characters, that we cant hate them even though they are really evil (trying to kill their own mother) What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah, true.. and perhaps they are the only couple who are a lil playful and have some fun with each other... everyone else seems so stiffened up!! as if they dont even let the breath out in front of their partners 😃
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are the love birds of the Laddo ......❤️ ... ........... they are evil but yet funny and enjoyable .......... love the way Gajii tells ............ sun ri sunehari ..............now a days I am missing their scene together .......
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now heres a topic I never expected anyone to post 😆 but yes I agree they do seem to look good together and their funny chemistry is pretty good too! 😆
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

Now heres a topic I never expected anyone to post 😆but yes I agree they do seem to look good together and their funny chemistry is pretty good too! 😆

hehe, i couldn't help it after watching yesterdays epi, it struck me only then how much Gajender loves Sunehri, Even in evil there are some good things.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good topic Priya.

And yes, I agree they are the perfect made-for-each-other couple. They have a good chemistry and the Holi part with them was pretty fun.

Maybe they define evilness in a new way.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sun meri sunheri.....i luv d way how gajender acts....mindblowing...his acting,eil mind,foolishness,jokes seem 2 be total fun
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes, i definitely agree! they have this funny yet loving relationship - and it comes off as really natural .. i have to say i have been noticing how well gajinder acts lately! i especially like when he is like wah bhai wah and stuff.. they really make the show a little lighter..
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup,

i agree, they hav awsum chemistry
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they both dance quiet well n look evily cute together..they both compliment each other very well!