Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sarada cool post.........i luv Raghav's character very much.......he shd stay as he is now.........tht yesterday's aye chori was quite over........i felt gajender-sunehri did better than RaSia
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Mr.Strong too, specially when he is with Mrs. Strong. Thats when they are at their shining best. I loved how he put his hands behind his head and smiled at Sia yesterday. It was the cutest thing i have ever seen. Sia is one lucky girl.

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Megha - πŸ˜† Control dear! You are so cute.

@ Sarada - I know what you are telling Megha. Do't worry. Hum bhi hai aap logon ke saath. πŸ˜†

@ Moonstruck - That's a good idea. Let us see if we can start such a thread. 😳

@ Prem - Nice scenes indeed. And I agree that Raghav has good acting skills and chemistry with others as well. That's why I would love to see his relationship with Santosh as a devar also develop properly, who will stand in for her in the coming days.

@ Sweety πŸ˜† - Am sure we all love Mrs. STRONG as well 😳. The scenes you are talking about are so good and really those two conveyed a lot through their eyes.

haii mein such mein cute hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haii mein such mein cute hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haye, woh sabko pata hain .... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@myviewprem - Great list..all of them very nice scenes indeed...Raghav has really emerged as a great performer and actor. It is a treat to watch him.
@poetic - Haye..so sweet..the "baawli" club grows..
@Megha -- you're way to sweeeeeettttttπŸ˜ƒ
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Megha--Tu bilkul baawali ho gaye hai ....RaSia have completely gotten you !! πŸ˜‰
Par don't worry..mein bhi tere saat hoon

Hey Guys....mee too..😊...but isme hum logon ka kya kasoor hai.πŸ˜†...they both are so magical that they take us all in some other world.....πŸ˜‰Embarrassed.......i luv their lovey dovey moments.....Embarrassed
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ssarda,i luved the one scene where raghav took Sia for walk and says that "Pati - Patni ko saath chalne ke liye kisi bahane ki zaroorat nahi hoti"....😳.........that was lovely and the way he was taking care.....was muuuaaahhh...☺️.....i became so late in reply as was not able to access the net.....otherwise sabse pehle reply deti toh tumhe itne aansu nahi bahane padte......😭......just kidding.......i hope,yeh list increase hoti jayegi.....
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

ssarda,i luved the one scene where raghav took Sia for walk and says that "Pati - Patni ko saath chalne ke liye kisi bahane ki zaroorat nahi hoti"....😳.........that was lovely and the way he was taking care.....was muuuaaahhh...☺️.....i became so late in reply as was not able to access the net.....otherwise sabse pehle reply deti toh tumhe itne aansu nahi bahane padte......😭......just kidding.......i hope,yeh list increase hoti jayegi.....

@Coolsheetal..that was indeed a very loving scene.
Aur agar thode aansoo bahane se tum jaise sweet buddie mile..,then it was worth it.
πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another scene I loved was when he went and applied ointment on Sia's wound when Ammaji had cracked a whip at her after Ammaji's food poisoning bid.

That was a very good scene.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Haye, woh sabko pata hain .... πŸ˜‰

Hailaaa..thank u sweetieπŸ˜†