Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I would like to share one of my favorite scene which was on 19th oct - where ammaji told that only Juhmer , Sia and chanda will serve the dinner for DK voha and asked sheela to give all of three new clothes ....... and Raghav was very upset as in the breakfast table Vora was continuously starring at Sia............. after ammaji 's order he goes in the kitchen and angrily asked why she is wearing such beautiful clothes , whether she is going to marriage ......... and ordered her to just go and change the clothes which should be decent as well as simple. ...... the way he was looking at Sia was mixed anger , possessiveness ..........

This was the 1st time when raghav was possessive for Sia & was like he will going to kill vora if he asked for Sia .......... this was the starting point of their lovely & amazing love story .............❀️

I have elaborated the whole scene for new comers .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This was indeed a very good scene....i remember this one too well

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yup dear...I really liked today's scene where raghav is in full bhang nasha n sia puts red colour on his gaal..he was blushing like a new bride...πŸ˜† awee he looked so adorable n a cutie pie...n the sweet smiles sia passed him after that standing near chachi n jhumar....seemed like raghav abhi sia ko pakadhkar....ding dong....πŸ˜†....sia ke sweetness dekhkar...aur shayad sabke samne confess phir se kar daale...meri jaaneman I LUV U!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Megha--Tu bilkul baawali ho gaye hai ....RaSia have completely gotten you !! πŸ˜‰
Par don't worry..mein bhi tere saat hoon
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't believe you think sia doesn't suit raghav. they look gorgeouw together!!! the best couple ever. todays episode was awesome. raghav sia jodi totally grew on me (probabaly because i haven't wachd from the beginning being in uk) but hav watchd back catalogue too now and just love them! best on tv at the mo!
Sia is beautiful. and anyway she is raghav's :D
todays episode was incredible, he looks soooooooooo cute, and yeah he BLUSHES!!! and that scene wehere he lifts his arms behind his head and smiles shly.awwwwww just too good. loving itπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
keep it coming i say D
Wish someone would put up all the raghav/sia scenes. or make a speacial thread for them
Edited by moonstruck - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Megha--Tu bilkul baawali ho gaye hai ....RaSia have completely gotten you !! πŸ˜‰
Par don't worry..mein bhi tere saat hoon

Haan mujhe bhi bhang chad gaye hai rasia kiiii....thanks mera saath dene ke liye sweetieπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonstruck

Can't believe you think sia doesn't suit raghav. they look gorgeouw together!!! the best couple ever. todays episode was awesome. raghav sia jodi totally grew on me (probabaly because i haven't wachd from the beginning being in uk) but hav watchd back catalogue too now and just love them! best on tv at the mo!

Sia is beautiful. and anyway she is raghav's :D
todays episode was incredible, he looks soooooooooo cute, and yeah he BLUSHES!!! and that scene wehere he lifts his arms behind his head and smiles shly.awwwwww just too good. loving itπŸ˜ƒ
keep it coming i say D
Wish someone would put up all the raghav/sia scenes. or make a speacial thread for them

Yeah dear he looked dammm cute when he shyed today!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really love rasia beautiful couple
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the following scenes
1) When Raghav stares angrily at DM when he comes to house and DM asks Ammaji whether he is always like this
2) When Raghav barges into DM's room and tells him not to touch Jhumar. This scene was too good
3) Raghav fighting with his mom that it is not correct to take Jhumar to court for the DM case. When he is about to leave the understanding look he gives to Sheela and Sia saying he will take care of Jhumar
4) The court room scene where he feels really upset when Jhumar describes DM incident. The pain, anger, Shame and love all emotions at one go
5) The scene where he asks forgiveness from Sheela Chachi for not being able to save her from the lashes she recieves for giving birth to Jhumar
6) The scene where he smiles at Jhumar when she convinces Sia to go for a walk with him since she has work
7) The scene where he tells Sia its not wrong for husband and wife to go for a walk
8) The scene where he gives Sia a list to follow after getting injured trying to save his mother
9) The scene when he goes to meet Sia in hospital and hugs her without thinking(natural)
10) Raghav looking at Sia when she is trying to put sindooor on herself just before his wedding
11) Raghav smiling at Sia when she goes to the cermony wearing his mang tikka
12) Raghav explaining his elder brother about why only Sia can be his wife. The entire scene rocks from where he puts sindoor on Sia till he tells everyone to treat her with respect. Great subtle acting.
13) Raghav trying to hug Sia and standing back when she hesitates with a sad confusing look
14) Raghav speaking to Sia after she sleeps that he will not disturb her
15) The holi scenes yesterday
Apart from all this whenever there is an issue raised about Snatosh not having a kid and Joginder and Rgahav is around the understanding look he gives to his brother is great. I can remember one where Gaji tells Ammaji that DM ran away because Jogi released him to fight as he challenged him as impotent. The look Raghav gave to Joginder was great. Similarly if you observe in many scenes he conveyes to his elder brother only through his eyes on what he feels about some matter.
Raghav has great chemistry with not only Sia but also great when he interacts with Jhumar, Joginder and Sheela Chachi.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm totally in love with Mr. Strong but i love Mrs. Strong too as much, so i love to see any of their scenes together.....even if its just a blink of eye, its still worth watching and all of them are my favourite..........i guess i came a little late, whatever scenes i was thinking is already been covered but still like to mention that my fav scenes are the one on 19th oct and all the dec episodes...........they were really nice, there was hardly any dialogues , its only eye talks but so much was getting conveyed thro' that, its so lovely to see that..........i cant stop myself from going back and watching those episodes again n again............
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I would like to share one of my favorite scene which was on 19th oct - where ammaji told that only Juhmer , Sia and chanda will serve the dinner for DK voha and asked sheela to give all of three new clothes ....... and Raghav was very upset as in the breakfast table Vora was continuously starring at Sia............. after ammaji 's order he goes in the kitchen and angrily asked why she is wearing such beautiful clothes , whether she is going to marriage ......... and ordered her to just go and change the clothes which should be decent as well as simple. ...... the way he was looking at Sia was mixed anger , possessiveness ..........

This was the 1st time when raghav was possessive for Sia & was like he will going to kill vora if he asked for Sia .......... this was the starting point of their lovely & amazing love story .............❀️

I have elaborated the whole scene for new comers .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok, that's a good scene. I loved it too. Yes it was a good scene and Raghav with the haircut was looking dashing. πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Megha - πŸ˜† Control dear! You are so cute.

@ Sarada - I know what you are telling Megha. Do't worry. Hum bhi hai aap logon ke saath. πŸ˜†

@ Moonstruck - That's a good idea. Let us see if we can start such a thread. 😳

@ Prem - Nice scenes indeed. And I agree that Raghav has good acting skills and chemistry with others as well. That's why I would love to see his relationship with Santosh as a devar also develop properly, who will stand in for her in the coming days.

@ Sweety πŸ˜† - Am sure we all love Mrs. STRONG as well Embarrassed. The scenes you are talking about are so good and really those two conveyed a lot through their eyes.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago