Calling all Mr. Strong lovers...

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Since there are so many of us that are smitten by Raghav..aka "Mr.Strong"..I wanted to start a post on why we love
him, 😳 his character, our favorite Mr.Strong scenes, etc..☺️
The reasons why I love his character is because he has overtime been able to overcome his inner turmoil and been able to standup for what he believes in...not to mention..admit his love for Sia and give her the respect and position she deserves as his wife. πŸ‘

But even during his so called "rebellion" he never was once disrespectful to his mother. In fact even on his wedding date, when Joginder slapped him..he stood firm for his wife's honor but tried to reason with this brother on why he did what he did...πŸ‘πŸ‘ That was definitely a change from what we typically see in all the other shows and one of the reasons why I like Laado.⭐️⭐️

My favorite Mr.Strong scenes...[there are so many..but these are the best]:

1. 18th Dec -- When Sia nurses him and the way he looks at her. And then his inner conflict. His expressions especially when she is feeding him the soup..😍

2. 25th Dec -- When Sia is feeding the pigeons and he sees her and wants to speak with her. He almost calls her his wife.πŸ‘πŸΌ

3. I forget the date-- but the time when Ammaji decides to stand for elections and he does not feel good about it and talks to Sia and thanks her for understanding. And then how he see Sia when going for the rally..in a way seeking permission to go. 😳

4. 11th Jan -- When he breaks down outside the OT seeing the 2 women he loves most in his life struggling to survive. And even afterwards when he goes to visit Sia in the hospital while she is sleeping..and thinks of all the bad things he has done to her and has that feeling of remorse. Awesome..!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Raghav's facial expressions are way too good. he is a great actor and does not need much dialogue as his expressions speak volumes. ⭐️⭐️

5. All the lovely scenes with Sia, from the time he brings her back from the hospital till that "Churail" Sonali comes. Raghav has this romantic grin everytime he is with Sia..makes him so cute..Makes you really love "Mr. Strong" to death.πŸ€—β€οΈ

6. 9th Feb -- The way his eyes are searching for Sia to come to Ammaji's celebration..and then when she finally comes wearing the "tika" she gifted him...ooooo 😍..magical completely..πŸ₯³

7.10th Feb -- When he goes to Sonali and tells her how he cannot marry her as he loves Sia..Raghav was so genuine and non-dramatic....very good expressions again..⭐️ I like the way his says his dialogue without going over the top. Looks so real. πŸ‘πŸ‘

8. The scenes that take the cake..the ones i can see a million times...the episodes from Feb 23rd thru Feb 26th..That was our HERO at his all time best..and it is only getting better with time. 😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

Look wise also I think Raghav looks very nice now..ever since he grew that stubble..suits him a lot. Actually he looks very handsome now. The clean shaven look never quite suited him

Now..your turn..please chime in..
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
30 views and no comments...😭😭😭😭
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sarada, you already mentioned most of the scenes where Mr. STRONG is the BESTEST.

Well, I haven't watched Laado from the beginning so I can't comment much on previous scenes.

But one of my fave scenes is when he goes to Sia's room i..e the servants' quarters, wearing the Mr. STRONG tee and asks for forgiveness for his Mother's behaviors. He was very understanding and cute too at the same time.

Immediately after that, whe he returns again to Sia with the flowers and eavesdrop Sia telling Jhumar that it's difficult to trust the relationship once again, and cries is so natural and so awesome. Maybe for the first time he realises the depth of the hurt and betrayal that Sia is carrying around with her because of what he did to her.

Another scene- when Sia comes back to his room once again to help him with the bandage and stuff, and the way he feigned that he doesn't need any help at all to take care of himself. And all the while silently screaming, I Need You ...

For time being, these are the fave scenes. Will come back with more later.
RaSia thumbnail
Thanks @poetic...now I don't feel that lonely 😊
I agree that was a good one too..did not remember the Mr.Strong T-shirt...wow!! what coincidence..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sarada, I remember that T-shit so well. I will give you a pic of Raghav in that tomorrow. πŸ˜‰

Don't worry, tomorrow everybody will start their takes on Raghav. πŸ˜† And you will definitely enjoy.

me will also come with more scenes.
bebo21st thumbnail
hi am new to this forum, am from fiji islands and let me say i enjoy reading all that the fans of raghav and sia. i had i idea um the actors who play raghav and sia are soo natural to their character and i just love them. How bout their idea of them dating in real life that would be really something that i look forward too. just an idea thought

anyways take care
RaSia thumbnail
@poetic -- I recall the T-Shirt now. Its in the Jan 27th episode.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree he is quite nice overall and stands out...his character is quite intriguing as well....but i just feel that they could have paired him with someone more glamourous..to me its just not that great a couple...she looks sweet but thats about it wheras he has got glamourous good looks...i can picture him with for example someone like leher from yeh pyar na hoga kam...anyway lots of people like them together and i think thats so sweet and its nice that people are happy here in the forum atleast with their pairing if nothing else!!!!...infact .siya i liked best when she just entered the show as a educated young girl who was focused.....they spoilt her character..and i am somehow quite put off...
Infact i hope now the track changes..lado is getting kind of boring...am loosing intrest!...and this had to just happen when i finally have colours here in london....right infront of me and that too at the same timings as India...earlier i could only watch it in gaps when i was away to India..and now when i have it here to watch daily its just loosing its charm!!!..its just too bad really..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to share one of my favorite scene which was on 19th oct - where ammaji told that only Juhmer , Sia and chanda will serve the dinner for DK voha and asked sheela to give all of three new clothes ....... and Raghav was very upset as in the breakfast table Vora was continuously starring at Sia............. after ammaji 's order he goes in the kitchen and angrily asked why she is wearing such beautiful clothes , whether she is going to marriage ......... and ordered her to just go and change the clothes which should be decent as well as simple. ...... the way he was looking at Sia was mixed anger , possessiveness ..........

This was the 1st time when raghav was possessive for Sia & was like he will going to kill vora if he asked for Sia .......... this was the starting point of their lovely & amazing love story .............❀️

I have elaborated the whole scene for new comers .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup dear...I really liked today's scene where raghav is in full bhang nasha n sia puts red colour on his gaal..he was blushing like a new bride...πŸ˜† awee he looked so adorable n a cutie pie...n the sweet smiles sia passed him after that standing near chachi n jhumar....seemed like raghav abhi sia ko pakadhkar....ding dong....πŸ˜†....sia ke sweetness dekhkar...aur shayad sabke samne confess phir se kar daale...meri jaaneman I LUV U!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†