Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .......... I really liked that Sia atleast told raghav about the nirjala varth , now he will take good care of her 😍 ......... and about santosh today was the height of torture , so she opened her mouth .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......... now ammaji will realise that always taunting santosh for childless status has back fired her .............

and what to say about rangeeli and her parents they are like KARELA UPER SE NEEM CHADHA. ........ ab jab maa- bap aise hai tho beti se kya umeed ki jaa sakti hai ............

expecting more drama in laddo , now ammaji will blame Sia for this as because of her Raghav gone against her and now one by one other family members .....................

yeah loads of drama on its way n i feel we will have a special episode on next saturday..where raghav will blast off ammaji for making keep sia for the vrath ..waiting for the kundali drama to come out!😳

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually all the bahus of ammaji are giving her trouble in one way or the other so more the trouble for ammaji more the breather for rasia. ammaji does not know in which direction to look(too good)i am loving her dilemma.good high time santosh stood up and told people what is wrong really.Hve to see how sia reacts to this and whether raghav stands by her on this issue

Hope so he stands up with her....but he will try explaining his mother in a calmer way n not take harsh action.....πŸ˜† i m sureπŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I am loving this powerful Santosh. She is such a nice lady and has borne all barbs and taunts regarding her barrenness to uphold her husband's dignity. Till today. Though the punishment meted out to her will be hard, at least she had the courage to tell the truth. And that too in front of everybody.

Gaji πŸ˜† is someone who is not loyal to Ammaji. He and his wife are happy in their lives.

Yet the sons who dote on Ammaji have all troubled lives.

Is it Oedipus Complex that we are talking about?

Also glad that Sia confided in Raghav and he had the mind to ask her. I missed the first 2-3 mins. SO Raghav thinks its for a day? Hmm .. he will surely freak out when he finds out that its for 3 days.

Thanks Shreya for the update. 😊

Yeah when he comes to know he will blast off that pandit by putting a gun on his forehead..n amma will have it....he is not leaving amma so easily this time especially if sia faintsπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

surely seems like the case of Oedipus complexπŸ‘ .sia tells raghav that tomorrow being holi she has to keep nrijala vrath so that is why he thinks the fasting is for a day.
coming to santosh.a wife like santosh is rare to get but ammaji was alwys trampling her under her feet.sia is going to face the consequence of all this revolt as she will be blamed fo showing the way to revolt

Yeah I too feel sooooooooooooooπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah loads of drama on its way n i feel we will have a special episode on next saturday..where raghav will blast off ammaji for making keep sia for the vrath ..waiting for the kundali drama to come out!😳

Megha-- are you wishing this happens or do you know for a fact???
Agar aise ho to kamaal hoga πŸ‘...dying to see it 😊
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Raghav-Sia are very great dance.
I am glad Chanda is back! πŸ‘
I love Santosh is very nice.
Poor Santosh alway want a child, I hate joginder!😑
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Megha-- are you wishing this happens or do you know for a fact???
Agar aise ho to kamaal hoga πŸ‘...dying to see it 😊

Well sweetie i m hoping for this to happenEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well sweetie i m hoping for this to happenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I am also hoping that it happens. πŸ˜›

AM waiting for a special episode. They can show something good na.

Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kuddos to santosh. way to go girl, this is how the old grinch i.e ammaji should be treated.and santosh is better off without these idiots.πŸ˜‰
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you..... At least santosh spoke against Ammaji....