Wriiten Update -March 4th - santosh up in arms

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nothing much to write rather people should see so am writing a small update .
sia comes back from ammaji's room and raghav sks her why ammaji called her.she tells him for the nirjal vrath.raghav is upset ant tells sia that she is already weak and should not keep the vrath.sia says she is keeping the vrath for raghav and he is also standing by her for eveything so sia says that for raghav she would do anything and also says she will win the heart of ammaji..raghav smiles lovinginly at sia and tells her to sleep because she has to get up next moring at four for the pooja. sia does the pooja next morning.next morning is holi ammaji blesses all the boys of the household and applies colour to all .she makes them all drink bhaang.sheela,jhoomar and chanda take ammaji's blessing.sunehri,gajender&raghav and sia dance for the song "o gori".all of them are in the mood of masti except joginder.raghav keps drinking bhaang .avatar watches chanda as she is standing alone while chanda looks at all husbands and wives flirting with longing.raghav keeps flirting with sia.santosh comes there with gujjias to eat and aditya(sunehri's son) falls down in her path.santosh sees whether he is hurt.sunehri sees this and stars to shout to santosh about her barreness nad how she is putting an evil eye on her son amnd that is why he falls always near her.ammaji comes and clears the fight by scolding santosh.raghav,sia,sheila ,avatar jhoomar and dheeraj are disgusted and shocked at sunheri's and ammaji's harsh word.but santosh gives back to them saying even though she is barren she has lot of maternal love for aditya and will will take all his pain if required.sia looks at santosh proudly.

rangeeli's parents who witness all this go to ammaji at night and tells her that if santosh was her bahu they would have beaten her as she is barren yet replying back.they keep saying rangeeli will her grandson soon and ask her if she wants to get joginder married another time as thay have a girl in their know so that he will also have a progeny.
PRECAP-ammaji slaps santosh and calls her barren and tells her she will get her son married another time and beget a grandson but santosh replies defiantly saying that she will not get a grandson even then as the fault lies with joginder and not her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘ Chalo Santosh ke bahane se ammaji ka dhyan rasia se hatega for sometime..n i liked the part where sia is sharing everything with raghav..I luv her for this..n raghav he is such a sweetu..asking her not to give into ammaji's brainless demands!😳
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was uneventful..other than the lovely conversation between RaSia and its good to know that they are progressing with the Santosh track...it was about time.. Hopefully..next few episodes should be intresting to watch
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘ Chalo Santosh ke bahane se ammaji ka dhyan rasia se hatega for sometime..n i liked the part where sia is sharing everything with raghav..I luv her for this..n raghav he is such a sweetu..asking her not to give into ammaji's brainless demands!😳

@Megha--Yep..Agreed completely
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .......... I really liked that Sia atleast told raghav about the nirjala varth , now he will take good care of her 😍 ......... and about santosh today was the height of torture , so she opened her mouth .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......... now ammaji will realise that always taunting santosh for childless status has back fired her .............

and what to say about rangeeli and her parents they are like KARELA UPER SE NEEM CHADHA. ........ ab jab maa- bap aise hai tho beti se kya umeed ki jaa sakti hai ............

expecting more drama in laddo , now ammaji will blame Sia for this as because of her Raghav gone against her and now one by one other family members .....................
sang_hari thumbnail
actually all the bahus of ammaji are giving her trouble in one way or the other so more the trouble for ammaji more the breather for rasia. ammaji does not know in which direction to look(too good)i am loving her dilemma.good high time santosh stood up and told people what is wrong really.Hve to see how sia reacts to this and whether raghav stands by her on this issue
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .......... I really liked that Sia atleast told raghav about the nirjala varth , now he will take good care of her 😍 ......... and about santosh today was the height of torture , so she opened her mouth .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......... now ammaji will realise that always taunting santosh for childless status has back fired her .............

and what to say about rangeeli and her parents they are like KARELA UPER SE NEEM CHADHA. ........ ab jab maa- bap aise hai tho beti se kya umeed ki jaa sakti hai ............

expecting more drama in laddo , now ammaji will blame Sia for this as because of her Raghav gone against her and now one by one other family members .....................

bittu u are right.sia telling about the vrath was good but he thinks it is only for a day.but he will throw a fit if he knows that it is for three days.good, santosh track has started.all my friends and my postings on the colour website seems to have had some effect.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving this powerful Santosh. She is such a nice lady and has borne all barbs and taunts regarding her barrenness to uphold her husband's dignity. Till today. Though the punishment meted out to her will be hard, at least she had the courage to tell the truth. And that too in front of everybody.

Gaji πŸ˜† is someone who is not loyal to Ammaji. He and his wife are happy in their lives.

Yet the sons who dote on Ammaji have all troubled lives.

Is it Oedipus Complex that we are talking about?

Also glad that Sia confided in Raghav and he had the mind to ask her. I missed the first 2-3 mins. SO Raghav thinks its for a day? Hmm .. he will surely freak out when he finds out that its for 3 days.

Thanks Shreya for the update. 😊
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I am loving this powerful Santosh. She is such a nice lady and has borne all barbs and taunts regarding her barrenness to uphold her husband's dignity. Till today. Though the punishment meted out to her will be hard, at least she had the courage to tell the truth. And that too in front of everybody.

Gaji πŸ˜† is someone who is not loyal to Ammaji. He and his wife are happy in their lives.

Yet the sons who dote on Ammaji have all troubled lives.

Is it Oedipus Complex that we are talking about?

Also glad that Sia confided in Raghav and he had the mind to ask her. I missed the first 2-3 mins. SO Raghav thinks its for a day? Hmm .. he will surely freak out when he finds out that its for 3 days.

Thanks Shreya for the update. 😊

surely seems like the case of Oedipus complexπŸ‘ .sia tells raghav that tomorrow being holi she has to keep nrijala vrath so that is why he thinks the fasting is for a day.
coming to santosh.a wife like santosh is rare to get but ammaji was alwys trampling her under her feet.sia is going to face the consequence of all this revolt as she will be blamed fo showing the way to revolt
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

@Megha--Yep..Agreed completely

thanks sweetieEmbarrassed