Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya - Of course watching only RaSia will bore us and the magic will fade away. They are so priceless that I would spend only a bit of them - not too much, not too less.

Raghav and Sia are not 100% perfect - but they make a perfect pair, even with their imperfections. Same holds for Aditya and Natassha.

if rasia were perfect, the magic in them would be lost.aditya redij- tall and has an angry young man look that has only been softened of late by sia.natasha 's softness seems a perfect foil for her show of inner grit.she plays sia well.
watching them alone is not enough.watching them interwoven in a story and their reactions and romance gives me great pleasure
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope they will show strng santosh and Sia supporting her....I heard that story was supoose to go....prakash jha madhuri moive....shabana azmi.....got pregnant with her lover,,,,
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHreya,

I just happened to catch that portion when Sonali came to the haveli. And she is introduced to Sia and asks her is her name means Sita, i.e. Ramji's wife. I happened to catch the glance between Sia and Raghav then. It was awesome.

Poet
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really do hope so too because i cn bear seeing ammaji treat every women like trash
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We are all expecting the same Alimabi. I think it's time now for the retaliation and revolution to start.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhagwan CV's ka bhala kare...

Humari baatein joh sunte hain...

Now I like the direction the show is taking....touching on all sensitive issues concerning women
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
let the creatives not concentrate on only RaSia but they shd hav parallel tracks for DJ and Jogitosh.........i am dying to kno whts jogi's imponent hone ka raaz 😆 😆 😆
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

let the creatives not concentrate on only RaSia but they shd hav parallel tracks for DJ and Jogitosh.........i am dying to kno whts jogi's imponent hone ka raaz 😆 😆 😆

Totally agreed with u .................... by the way nice jodi name Jogitosh 🤣🤣 I have one more Sanjogi 🤣🤣🤣 ....

Ammaji was trying to scare santosh ,about the remarriage of joginder .............but see what had happened................ eagarely waiting for today's episode...........
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shreya.....i think our feedbacks has started working out....😛...tabhi toh santosh ka plot itni fast aaya...😲...atleast,i am not expecting this in a fast manner.....good start of Santosh revolution.......👏

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Shreya.....i think our feedbacks has started working out....😛...tabhi toh santosh ka plot itni fast aaya...😲...atleast,i am not expecting this in a fast manner.....good start of Santosh revolution.......👏

beech beech main aisa feedback dethehi rehana chahiye.itna accha response mila hai.Sheetal i am writing some plots with twists and turns to suit the story ofNADIL.thoda i have already sent bakki next week i will send .I am planning write ek post uspar and post it on forums for criticisms