meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello gals I m back with the new promo......

"It shows raghav sia n everyone among the family n villagers enjoying n dancing....n celebrating holi...whereas gaji opps sorry gajendra bhaiya throws other family men into the pond of holi water ...n in the end it shows ammaji sitting on her royal seat n enjoying.. with tilak of colour on her forehead.....it seems that all men incuding amma have had bhangπŸ˜†.."

It seemed quiet hillarious to me..ammaji...pls. bhang pee ke kal subha tak so jaana taki sia aur raghav apne moments enjoy kar sakheeee
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think our wish come true ......... and tomorrow or day after tomorrow we will see Rasia's milan 😍
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I think our wish come true ......... and tomorrow or day after tomorrow we will see Rasia's milan 😍

Hope so sweetieπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating the promo SHreya.

I missed out Ammaji and the bhaang. It will be good if she blurts out the truth in front of Raghav while under the influence of bhaang.

Looking forward to the epi.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for updating the promo SHreya.

I missed out Ammaji and the bhaang. It will be good if she blurts out the truth in front of Raghav while under the influence of bhaang.

Looking forward to the epi.

Well its me who posted the promo n not shreyaπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Well dont forget yaar raghav ne bhi bhang pee hai..usse kuch yaad nahi rehne walaπŸ˜†
Well I guess big drama hoga agle hafte when sia will faint on the 3rd day..n raghav will come to know through a doctor that she has not eaten n drinken for 3 days..tab dhamaka karega humara raghav...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

It seemed quiet hillarious to me..ammaji...pls. bhang pee ke kal subha tak so jaana taki sia aur raghav apne moments enjoy kar sakheeee
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Aha perfect time for Sia and Raghav to have their "suhaag raat" Embarrassed -- just blame it on the bhang πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... Ammaji ki to bhang baj jayegi... 🀣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: elgee

Aha perfect time for Sia and Raghav to have their "suhaag raat" 😳 -- just blame it on the bhang πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... Ammaji ki to bhang baj jayegi... 🀣

hahhhaaaaa🀣

Word Count: 1