Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

optimism thy name is rasia's love
megha and sarada-rasia have travelled a difficult path in their relattionship-they have from a stage where they hated the sight of each other to where the trust between them has become unquestionable.they have seen bad times and yet sia's love has never wavered but lay hidden in the outward appearance of hatred.raghav knows this and that is why loves her a lot.it was nice to see raghav making sia comfortably rest and do all the sewa.I love RASIA

And even when she was trying to make Raghav comfortable in the earlier days, like when he was shot, she was always genuinely concerned about him and wasn't doing anything for any sort of gains. I guess all that and more increased his respect for her as an individidual. See what he did on his wedding day is by no means a small thing given that he still worships Ammaji!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

And even when she was trying to make Raghav comfortable in the earlier days, like when he was shot, she was always genuinely concerned about him and wasn't doing anything for any sort of gains. I guess all that and more increased his respect for her as an individidual. See what he did on his wedding day is by no means a small thing given that he still worships Ammaji!

guys who worship their mothers usually are very loving to their wife.so as u see raghav has started to keep ammaji on one side of the balance sia on the other .he loves and respects his mother but of late sia has become everything to him-a friend,lover,wellwisher.so that is what ammaji is worried about-the waning of her influence
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haan, that's true Shreya.

In fact, I think if Raghav has a daughter someday, he will be fida on her and will go to great lengths to save her. Now that would be interesting.

And yes, for the self-acknowledged intelligent person, Ammaji doesn't understand people at all. That Rangeeli will kill her any day at the first chance she gets.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

guys who worship their mothers usually are very loving to their wife.so as u see raghav has started to keep ammaji on one side of the balance sia on the other .he loves and respects his mother but of late sia has become everything to him-a friend,lover,wellwisher.so that is what ammaji is worried about-the waning of her influence

Yeah he biggest fear is that she is loosing her fearceful grip on his most beloved son..........😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haan, that's true Shreya.

In fact, I think if Raghav has a daughter someday, he will be fida on her and will go to great lengths to save her. Now that would be interesting.

And yes, for the self-acknowledged intelligent person, Ammaji doesn't understand people at all. That Rangeeli will kill her any day at the first chance she gets.

actually rangeeli's swarup will come out one day and it will be thanks to sia.ammaji hukum chalana jaanthi hai aur gaandhi raj neeti jaanthi hai aur kucch nahi.rasia having a daughter will be another revolution in itself.veerpur's daughter after jhoomar.raghav will not allow ammaji to harm his daughter
meghaparti thumbnail

actually rangeeli's swarup will come out one day and it will be thanks to sia.ammaji hukum chalana jaanthi hai aur gaandhi raj neeti jaanthi hai aur kucch nahi.rasia having a daughter will be another revolution in itself.veerpur's daughter after jhoomar.raghav will not allow ammaji to harm his daughter

Yeah very true dear..n hoping chanda gets her place back😳 raghav n sia having a daughter awee so cute😆
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ..........👏👏👏 . today i want to thank ammaji for building a strong bond between RaSia ....... she don' t know her plan will back fire her soon .............. as everybody in the house is now clear about the ammaji's intentions .............. they surely will do something ............ and again a brilliant scene between Rasian ....... we need some more .

I think our feedback worked now every body is using their brains .......😊 whether it is Raghav , Sia , santosh or Sheela .......
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Good update Shreya. But I think today was less boring than yesterday.

It's true that Ammaji is trying to break Sia's resistance and backbone, but maybe she will be surprised to find Ragahv siding with her wife in all circumstances.

Ammaji - a two faced Janus!

Bolo Jai Sanotshi Mata KI!

Santoshi Ma hi ab sab paar lagaaenge....
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Santoshi Ma hi ab sab paar lagaaenge....

haan santoshi mata ab aap par sab kuch hai!😉😆
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ..........👏👏👏 . today i want to thank ammaji for building a strong bond between RaSia ....... she don' t know her plan will back fire her soon .............. as everybody in the house is now clear about the ammaji's intentions .............. they surely will do something ............ and again a brilliant scene between Rasian ....... we need some more .

I think our feedback worked now every body is using their brains .......😊 whether it is Raghav , Sia , santosh or Sheela .......

@Bittu...so true..
Aare..hum itna time spend karte hain, yahan iss forum mein. Giving them ideas and tips...uska kuchh to fayada hona chahiye 😉
Loved every single RaSia scene today and Sheela and Santosh..as always are dependable and rocking..