Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sheetal,i was planning a second helping of the blasting i left on the colors website that day.after yesterdays sense filled episode thought it could till another senseless episode is shown.but i am surely compiling plots that make sense ,that can be shown and sending it to the production house.raghav takes time to realize what is wrong but acts on it fast after finding the fault like aftermath of wedding.sia faints that too on the 3rd day after the vrath means that there are two advantages that is raghav will find out the truth and also raghav will look after sia and we will all get to see emotional,loving rasia moments again.i can just imagine it he he😳

Shreya, Thanks for taking the effort for blasting the colors folks...it truly helped..ClapClap
Gosh...would love to see that track.."raghav takes time to realize what is wrong but acts on it fast after finding the fault like aftermath of wedding.sia faints that too on the 3rd day after the vrath means that there are two advantages that is raghav will find out the truth and also raghav will look after sia"
Anything for more Raghav and Sia scenes..and their beautiful chemistry and undertsanding......RaSia moments are to die for..!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHreya,

Thanks a lot for blasting the COLORS people.
They need to get a grip back on the plot and make it interesting and gripping so that people are hooked onto the Show.

Would love to see RaSia's relationship grow. And some cute scenes between them. They are so young and thye should be made to enjoy life a bit too.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sarada and poetic-dont know whether my writing helped or what and sheetal has also done the same, rasia moments are something that we wait for the whole day.whenever i have free time i watch the videos of beautiful rasia moments and romance and enjoy them.beautifu chemistry and beautiful pair
poetic thumbnail
Absolutely Shreya. They have a very good chemistry. Even in the normal scenes, they sprakle with life. Like yesterday when Sia was telling Raghav that all this is happening becos Ammaji has not accepted her whole-heartedly, the way those two spoke was so real. It showed Sia's vulnerability and her growing trust on Raghav. And also Raghav realising Sia's worth as an individual; his concern for her is so touching.

Yes, beautiful pair indeed. Touchwood!
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Absolutely Shreya. They have a very good chemistry. Even in the normal scenes, they sprakle with life. Like yesterday when Sia was telling Raghav that all this is happening becos Ammaji has not accepted her whole-heartedly, the way those two spoke was so real. It showed Sia's vulnerability and her growing trust on Raghav. And also Raghav realising Sia's worth as an individual; his concern for her is so touching.

loved the way u put it.kiske buri nazar na lagaye unpar.poetic kaala tikka toh laga
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

loved the way u put it.kiske buri nazar na lagaye unpar.poetic kaala tikka toh laga

Chal laga deti hu ... Hope this black eye does the trick!

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Touchwood indeed..
Very well said..👏👏👏👏👏
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree im glad santosh is finally standing up for herself
poetic thumbnail
Yes, will be good to see Santosh starting the rebellion for being ill-treated for so long.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I truly like Santosh. She has the abilit to stand her own ground against her husband and mom in law