Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Haan mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lagta hai....πŸ˜³πŸ˜† n yeahhhh i love the name gajiiiiiiπŸ˜†

Hum sab ka one track mind hai...Aren't we one united front..πŸ‘
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Hum sab ka one track mind hai...Aren't we one united front..πŸ‘

yeah agreed!😳

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@ poet - did u remember the same thing was shown in MRD where the lead kranti has to keep nirjala varth ..........and raj also kept the varth along with kranti .... I really wish same thing happens here also ......... raghav keep the varth along with Sia .. .....then just imagine Ammaji's & joginder's expression ..😲😲😲 it will be a great treat to watch ............ & that road romance between Rajbir and kranti was fabulous when RAJ feed kranti ........ I want some thing like this to happen in Laddo also ..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ammaji plan will back fire her soon ...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

LOL Bittu surely. But that was for 2 days, us mein Kranti ki halaat kharab ho gayi thi. Here it's 3 days.

I surely want Raghav to keep the vrat too, but it seems he won't, at least in the beginning, becos he already started with the bhaang. πŸ˜‰

I want Ammaji's plans to backfire big time ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@ bittu both the situations u mentioned brings joy to me.the second one is much better.ammaji keeps telling rangeeli to give her a grandson.then she will have one without asking for it from rasia

I know I know ... touchwood!πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail

Oh yes Sarada we sure have a one track mind when it comes to RaSia Embarrassed ... and Ammaji 😑.

We are deffo a united front.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Oh yes Sarada we sure have a one track mind when it comes to RaSia 😳 ... and Ammaji 😑.

We are deffo a united front.

we all hate ammaji with a passion because of the love we bear for RASIA.rasia were too good yesterday.raghav-maa ka laadla bilkul sudhar gayaπŸ˜†.call it one track or whatever we want rasia to be together always supporting each other
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big compliment for everyone that we think in a one single track....πŸ‘ 3 days is a long and tough time....πŸ€” imagine,If Sia faints and raghav comes to know the reason.😲......Ammaji ka kya hoga ?????? Shreya,i think ur idea of giving feedbacks direct on the forum has definately gave some mind to the CV's...that's why 3 months have changed to 3 days......LOL.....πŸ˜† bolo tarrarara.... ......hope this stupid track really ends soon....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

A big compliment for everyone that we think in a one single track....πŸ‘ 3 days is a long and tough time....πŸ€” imagine,If Sia faints and raghav comes to know the reason.😲......Ammaji ka kya hoga ?????? Shreya,i think ur idea of giving feedbacks direct on the forum has definately gave some mind to the CV's...that's why 3 months have changed to 3 days......LOL.....πŸ˜† bolo tarrarara.... ......hope this stupid track really ends soon....

sheetal,i was planning a second helping of the blasting i left on the colors website that day.after yesterdays sense filled episode thought it could till another senseless episode is shown.but i am surely compiling plots that make sense ,that can be shown and sending it to the production house.raghav takes time to realize what is wrong but acts on it fast after finding the fault like aftermath of wedding.sia faints that too on the 3rd day after the vrath means that there are two advantages that is raghav will find out the truth and also raghav will look after sia and we will all get to see emotional,loving rasia moments again.i can just imagine it he he😳
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sheetal,i was planning a second helping of the blasting i left on the colors website that day.after yesterdays sense filled episode thought it could till another senseless episode is shown.but i am surely compiling plots that make sense ,that can be shown and sending it to the production house.raghav takes time to realize what is wrong but acts on it fast after finding the fault like aftermath of wedding.sia faints that too on the 3rd day after the vrath means that there are two advantages that is raghav will find out the truth and also raghav will look after sia and we will all get to see emotional,loving rasia moments again.i can just imagine it he he😳

Me 2 wants this plot to be shoot.....atleast we can see another gr8 moments of Rasia.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes amma ke iss drama se...atleast raghav aur sia ke kuch ache pal toh hume dekhne ko mile gaye!Embarrassed