Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssarada

😊

Totally agree..Ammaji is literally helping make their bond stronger..
RaSia scenes today as always were amazing..the two of them have such great chemistry and their expressions...kya kehne..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it today when Raghav goes to help her in the kitchen, then tries to save her from his mother.. But the conversation and the TLC...that was the best πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Jai Santoshi Maa..the movie..is definitely their source of ideas..that's proven now with the nirjala vrath thing,,πŸ₯±
But at least now we have hope...knowing that RaSia can see through Ammaji's tricks 😊
@Megha -- totally waiting for the mind blowing moments after the 3 day fast..

Me too yaar...but woh to agle hafte hi ho payegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

😊

Totally agree..Ammaji is literally helping make their bond stronger..
RaSia scenes today as always were amazing..the two of them have such great chemistry and their expressions...kya kehne..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it today when Raghav goes to help her in the kitchen, then tries to save her from his mother.. But the conversation and the TLC...that was the best πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Jai Santoshi Maa..the movie..is definitely their source of ideas..that's proven now with the nirjala vrath thing,,πŸ₯±
But at least now we have hope...knowing that RaSia can see through Ammaji's tricks 😊
@Megha -- totally waiting for the mind blowing moments after the 3 day fast..

saradha raghav is well aware his mother is stone hearted.like i told people breathe easy as raghav will look at all his mother's action with doubt about her intention.the vrath could not have come at a better time-raghav is bound to notice the vrath and will surely find out the kundali thing.it will be beautiful to see ammaji exposed
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OH Shreya, tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar ... Ammaji ka parafash hona chahiye!

@ Megha - he wasn't happy at all when Jhumar came to call Sia.

Also it's good that Sheela and Santosh has realised that Ammaji is trying to divide and rule int he house. This will go a long way in providing an effective backup.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the CV's couldn't think of any ideas as how would sia avoid raghav for 3 mnths, its too long a time, thats why they reduced it to 3 days by this JSM twist, good for RaSia and excellent for us.......we can have some fantastic lovey-dovey scenes after thatπŸ˜‰...........
i was actually expecting some other smarter ways of manaoing ammaji to accept sia as her bahu rather than this JSM track of intolerable torture on her and she coming out triumphant from it.........but i guess thats what most viewers might be wanting to see😭..........
of course the best part, ammaji's tricks are actually getting RaSia closer with more understanding and support from raghav's side.........hope this bonding of theirs will help them sail thro' any of the future tricks of ammaji to separate them..................
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

saradha raghav is well aware his mother is stone hearted.like i told people breathe easy as raghav will look at all his mother's action with doubt about her intention.the vrath could not have come at a better time-raghav is bound to notice the vrath and will surely find out the kundali thing.it will be beautiful to see ammaji exposed

Bhagwan kare aisa hi ho...phir to hum sab bahut khush hoonge..😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Agreed it will be fun to watch amma exposed not only infront of raghav but the whole family..n all of them leaving the main hall in a disgusted manner accept for jogi n gaji ofcourse!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

OH Shreya, tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar ... Ammaji ka parafash hona chahiye!

@ Megha - he wasn't happy at all when Jhumar came to call Sia.

Also it's good that Sheela and Santosh has realised that Ammaji is trying to divide and rule int he house. This will go a long way in providing an effective backup.

Yeah but sia santosh n chachi know her in n out of ammaji so I guess they will act more smarty.....n make amma realise her mistakes as time passes by..n this will start wuth jhumar n dheeraj track...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

i think the CV's couldn't think of any ideas as how would sia avoid raghav for 3 mnths, its too long a time, thats why they reduced it to 3 days by this JSM twist, good for RaSia and excellent for us.......we can have some fantastic lovey-dovey scenes after thatπŸ˜‰...........

i was actually expecting some other smarter ways of manaoing ammaji to accept sia as her bahu rather than this JSM track of intolerable torture on her and she coming out triumphant from it.........but i guess thats what most viewers might be wanting to see😭..........
of course the best part, ammaji's tricks are actually getting RaSia closer with more understanding and support from raghav's side.........hope this bonding of theirs will help them sail thro' any of the future tricks of ammaji to separate them..................

Agreed dear..they realized that the viewers are all ready to bash them up for keeping rasia apart from each other for 3 days....n I m hoping raghav finds out the truth n puts an end to sia's tortures..yeah sia n raghav know ammaji in n out so...they know wht she is capable of....thanks to amma for making their bond stronger!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah but sia santosh n chachi know her in n out of ammaji so I guess they will act more smarty.....n make amma realise her mistakes as time passes by..n this will start wuth jhumar n dheeraj track...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes, its the basic foundation for DJ's relationship.

BTW, these two's acting are improving by leaps and bounds every day.

@ Megha - Touchwood! Shhh ... Ammaji may hear and do something more heinous.

Three days without food and water - I wonder who amongst the Creatives saw JSM recently. I mean the movie.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sarada ,megha-raghav matru bhakkt se biwi bhakkat me parivartan horahahe😳.that is what ammaji is worried.sabse laadla aur samajdsar beta haath se nikhalrahahe.raghav bhi sia ke sangat me rahakar toda samajdar aur toda naram hogaya