poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Good to see a little bit of understanding on Sia's part that Ammaji has not been able to accept her whole-heartedly (I tell you, not even a wee bit) and is doing everything to trouble/ inconvenience her and to take revenge. The other good thing is that Raghav also realises the same and is not at all happy with the way things are going on.

Me loved the RaSia convo and they showed the TLC part too. This sets me thinking.

Now comes another Jai Santoshi Mata twist - 3 days of nirjala upvas.

And on top of that it's Holi hai!

More from Shreya, so be patient guys. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I agree 3 din baad sia ko uska raghav mil jana chayeye as after 3 days of fasting raghav ka mrityu yog khatam ho jaye ga..so.......we get to see more lovey duby rasia moments
poetic thumbnail
I swear Megha. I would have done the somersault if I was in her place. πŸ˜† Maybe her heart did a somersault.

And Raghav is so understanding. Did you notice he wasn't happy at all.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I swear Megha. I would have done the somersault if I was in her place. πŸ˜† Maybe her heart did a somersault.

poetic good to see raghav supporting sia and understanding his mother's evil intention so no need to worry,actually by doing this ammaji does not realise she making the rasia relationship strongerπŸ˜ƒ.have posted the update .can read

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😊

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic good to see raghav supporting sia and understanding his mother's evil intention so no need to worry,actually by doing this ammaji does not realise she making the rasia relationship strongerπŸ˜ƒ.have posted the update .can read

Totally agree..Ammaji is literally helping make their bond stronger..
RaSia scenes today as always were amazing..the two of them have such great chemistry and their expressions...kya kehne..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it today when Raghav goes to help her in the kitchen, then tries to save her from his mother.. But the conversation and the TLC...that was the best πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Jai Santoshi Maa..the movie..is definitely their source of ideas..that's proven now with the nirjala vrath thing,,πŸ₯±
But at least now we have hope...knowing that RaSia can see through Ammaji's tricks 😊
@Megha -- totally waiting for the mind blowing moments after the 3 day fast..
poetic thumbnail
Thanks Shreya for the update. Will read it now.

JSM ki Jai ho! πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yeah he wasnt happy at all..n especially when sia had dozed off to sleep ammaji sent jhumar to their room n raghav didnt like amma disturbing his sleeping beauty sia!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

😊

Totally agree..Ammaji is literally helping make their bond stronger..
RaSia scenes today as always were amazing..the two of them have such great chemistry and their expressions...kya kehne..!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it today when Raghav goes to help her in the kitchen, then tries to save her from his mother.. But the conversation and the TLC...that was the best πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Jai Santoshi Maa..the movie..is definitely their source of ideas..that's proven now with the nirjala vrath thing,,πŸ₯±
But at least now we have hope...knowing that RaSia can see through Ammaji's tricks 😊
@Megha -- totally waiting for the mind blowing moments after the 3 day fast..

Sarada, I agree with you and Megha that Ammaji is indirectly making their bond stronger.

Also I loved the simple convo that they had. The way Sia asked 'Is this going to happen everyday' made me feel bad for her. And Raghav making her lie down first - maybe it's an indication that they are not the usual, conservative couple. They are kinda more progressive as a couple.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Yeah this will make their bond stronger n after 3 days when sia will faint n raghav will come to know through a doctor that she hasnt eaten for 3 days for his well being....he too will faint hearing this....πŸ˜³πŸ˜† realizing how much his sia loves n cares for him...n the respect he has for his wife will grow even more😳

meghaparti thumbnail

Thanks Shreya for the update. Will read it now.

JSM ki Jai ho! πŸ˜†

Yeah JSMπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†