Sia Raghav: Check! So what about Jhumar Dheeraj?

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Obviously Sia and Raghav have kept us glued to the screen due to the recent events that took place, I'm very happy for Sia and Raghav 😉 but what happened to Jhumar and Dheeraj?

After RS, in NAIDL my second favourite jodi is of DJ but they haven't shown a track for the two since 2/3 months 😕 I really hope to see a track between the two jodis as in DJ wanting to marry, Ammaji of course being the villian but this time instead of just Sia, I want both RS to be the support and strength of DJ! It's like Dheeraj and Jhumar have both disappeared, we only get to see slight scenes of them and that too with just one of them! 😕
What do you think should happen guys?
Because atm I'm not happy with the way the DJ story is going, actually there is no DJ storyline 😡 !! Already we have a good RS track but Ammaji isn't leaving any stone unturned (obviously 😡) so I want to have another good track which will show the +VE aspects of Laado not just -VE all the time, even if this drama is based on the atrocities faced by women, I don't think due to this the creatives should be unfair to DJ!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MJ,

I think we will soon have a DJ track too. For time being, it's Sia's torture session going on. A few more days, and it will probably lose steam.

Poet
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah but i m sure now raghav will put an end to this torture by his mother soon n we will get to see dheeraj n jhumar track!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the track should be parallel to the torture track, at least that way we won't get tortured all together, it'll be more balanced, also we'd get to see Sia's role as a bhabhi rather than a bahu so I think it'd be good!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, parallel tracks are always better I feel. Takes away the pressure of being bogged down by a plot and maintaining it throuhgout.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I miss their jodi as well. they were really cute. I loved how Jhumar behaved with Dheeraj. very openly and cutely. She deserves her happy ending too. but i feel when that track opens it would be one filled with blood and gore. because ammaji will flip out. Maybe RaSia will help these two love birds out and Sia regrows her brain, and stands up to ammaji for Jhumar and Dheeraj
Armu4eva thumbnail
Well credit the CVs for always ensuring that we r tortured.. now that Raghav-Sia things r moving slowly.. just hoping that CVs get the DJ track moving as well..
Btw nice post.. 👍🏼