Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The golden period of Ladoo will return with Jhumar -Dheeraj marriage. Ammaji and the entire kasba will want to kill them for falling in love and wanting to marry. And it will be a mahabharat in the house with bad family on one side along with the entire village, police etc and the good family with their silent support(like they showed while Raghav stood aginst his mother to accept Sia as his wife, this good family only preaches does not speak out or support openly). So it will be Raghav and Sia standing against the panchayat for Jhumar and Dheeraj. But the episodes will be voilent that much i am sure and Raghav will have to do the saviour act to save his sister and Dheeraj with the entire kasba baying for their blood. That will be the time when Raghav really go against his mom and her customs. It will be great if they show Rgahav Sia getting them married and even pundit not ready to perform the marriage rites because of the customs. Raghav will turn into a real hero then and Sia will come back to her senses(which she seems to have truly lost)

keep giving us some more optimism.raghav has turned a new leaf but is it enough?raghav standing up for something big like the dheeraj-jhoomar track will give him a new respect in sia's eyes.but for that ammaji should be exposed on the kundali thing.just hate that track and sure the CV's know that it will bring down their TRP's
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A very good post Shreya 👏. Thanks for putting it up for all of us.

RaSia is a key ingredient to the plot and like you said, I love wtahcing them lighting up the screen together. I don't mind watching their love story since they are newly married. But what I am despising is this iriitating and worthless kundali track, and Sia falling for it big time.

Sia has a very key role in the entire plot (not to belittle others) and she is the main character who can stand up against Ammaji's atrocities and match wits with her. SO I really don't want to see her as a brainless woman. being in love is fine but I would lvoe to see her using her brain as well, and defeating Ammaji as well, and yet maybe not disrespecting her as of now. She has Raghav's love, but what she needs is Raghav's support as well. They should both come together and raise their voice against the crimes committed against women inside the haveli as well in Veerpur. They are both educated, worldly, sensible and understanding characters. SO it would be a real treat to watch them do something good together.

Raghav coming face to face with his Mother's doings would be indeed a good thing, but that doesn't obviously mean making Sia useless.

The golden period is not over, but the CVs have to work hard really.

BTW, kundali track needs to be trashed ASAP.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

@sang_hari..Very nice post 👏👏👏 and great comments by all..👏

Just like almost all of you, I too am a huge RaSia fan 🤗 and to quote, @babysweety, "i am a big big fan of RaSia and wait eagerly everyday to see them together, doesnt matter even if its for 2 min, thats why i liked the dec episodes so much........i think they burn the screen on fire and its an absolute treat to watch their romantic scenes........ "😍

@sang_hari and @bittu_gupta -- I agree completely that the Sonali track was absolutely needed 👍🏼 for Raghav to overcome his inner turmoil and to accept his true feelings for Sia. He needed that "push" to confess his love and rise up against his mom.😊

@ myviewprem -- You hit the nail on the head on the return of the golden era. RaSia standing up for Dheeraj and Jhumar will be one awesome track to watch.👏

Quoting @babysweety -- "i had been following NAIDL for so many mnths now simply coz i always thought that its different, the issues shown are quiet close to reality and the handling of the plots are so practical and believable.........as you rightly mentioned, the best duration of NAIDL had been from sept,09 - to jan 2010, where they have shown raghav changing for better, falling for siya , the DM issue and jhumar-dheeraj plot.....it had the right mixes of drama, suspense, romance, etc and it was a treat to watch......."

I agree completely that the period from sept,09 - to jan 2010 was the best to date ⭐️. This show was definitely unique as there was always so much happening everyday and it was a treat to watch .. (well..still see it for the RaSia moments..😳 !!). The love story is an important part of the main story line, but simply focusing on it should not be the goal. Which is unfortunately what is going on. 😕

As I have stated in many of my earlier posts, I think this show has great potential. The main theme and characters are very well written. The performances of the star cast is definitely one of most top notch compared to most of the other Top 10 shows. 👏 👏 Like all of you, I too wish that the Cv's try to sway from the norm and keep RaSia together and make them a joint force in making Veerpur a better place and its people educated. Why does a couple always have to be separated in a show??!! I just cannot understand that. 😕 They can have differences of opinion (like normal couples)..but are each other's strenght and work towards making life beautiful and enjoyable for everyone around them...CV's need to start reading the posts here to get ideas..(as they obviously don't have any..😡) and to make this show what it is meant to be...No.1 👍🏼 ⭐️

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@poetic and ssarada-thanks for the appreciation .I. like u guys give a big sigh and have a dream look on my face when i see rasia on screen together.It is like a dream couple on television.guys i am compiling all the posts together and sending to shakunthalam telefilms.guys having any more suggestions can post here.like sarada said the acting has been too good.meghana malik is acting great but sheila chachi ,sia and lately raghav has joined this list.I like calling him Mr.STRONG all the time .i recall the time when sonali entered the haveli and told sia that her name is cool.she asks sia if sia is the name of ramji's wife(raghav's ) and the look that passes between RASIA was superb.god all the frustration pent up in me because of kundali track came out as the post today.so keep posting
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything you guys have said above, we have all watched this programme from the very beginning and has build a certain attachment to the survivor spirit of the show, We all must have started watching thinking its a show based on something related to reality. I don't think i have missed one episode even. So when the story is deviating from its original track it hurts us because we expected something better from it.

All of us have been waiting wide eyed to see how Sia and Raghav will change the situation of the village slowly and steadily, but what do we get, some track of a woman being duped by her MIL, when in reality she should be the last woman on earth to be thus because we expect her to know better. I'm all for Gandhigiri but that is based on truth. knowing the truth but slowly changing the wrong person through patience. Here Sia doesnt is misinformed but still decided to follow the path of patience??? She really needs to collect her marbles and then change ammaji. Right now she is like a deer in front of the headlights. its sad to watch and i for one am just tired of this stupid track.

Creatives, take our advice and change the Sia to the one before marriage. you are going to loose loyal viewers this way and you will end up destroying a perfectly good show.