will the golden perriod of ladoo return?

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
as we saw all the rubbish on laado yesterday and day by day the twists irritating us,i thought i would take u all down the memory lane of the golden periods of laado.Now that ammaji has started acting as a normal saas and sia trying to change ammaji by use of gandhigiri which all of us dislike.we all started seeing laado starting march 9th 2009 and it is nearly one year since the serial started.there has been lots of stuff that we all admired-like the fiery yet good hearted sia and the black hearted ammaji,our MR STRONG RAGHAV,the values that sia fought for ,the acting of the all the actors to mention ammaji,sheila chachi,siaetc andlately ofcourse raghav has joined the group.

THe brave innocent sia who cannot take injustice against women coming to a conservative kasbah called veerpur and standing up against the supersitions and female infanticide of the place attracted us to NAIDL.the educated sia wanting to educate women of the village against the atrocities of the village leader ammaji(bhavani devi sangwan).first ammaji tried fooling sia in lot of ways by buying the people silence using oppression,next bought police with money and government machinery with her vote bank politics.then she started terrorising sia by attacking her then by torturing people who helped her in the village(remember the sonography machine issue).yet sia walked on trying to do good.all this we admired and started seeing NAIDL with a different light.the pratice of killing girl infants,the witch hunting,physical abuse of women,and cruel punishments and oppression in the name of religion done so that ammaji can control them using their ignorance and illiteracy as well potrayed.the pratice of killing female infants in ammaji's house and pratise of bigamy highlighted got our attention.

inspite of stating all the above problems the soap needed a story-so to control sia ammaji targeted her feelings,got her son to act as sia's saviour many a times(enter our hero raghav)and ultimately sia started loving raghav and admiring his values.but alas did sia know that she is going to be cheated.no she was cheated for being good and trying to good by a son who would cheat a girl, play with her feelings to uphold his mother's honour and take revenge on sia for creating ruckus in the rural set up.sia's values are taken to gutter as she is accused of cheating her husband with another man.her father is disgraced in front of whole village .so her trust in people and her self confidence goes for a toss after the incident and she comes to haveli as a servant to change ammaji's way of thinking.her (fake) husband treats her shabbily and worse than his maid,yet she survives them with hatred against raghav more than ammaji as he played with her feelins and trust.

IN the haveli she sees all the atrocities which she fought against committed in close quarters.she makes friends with good women of household and all lend support to her.but is changing an easy task .no,it is not .here she sees the the worst crime of all selling women to government officers to cover their crime(DMvhra).but it turns out that it is the daughter of the house wanted by the officer for his pleasure.THIS turned out to be the best phase of laado because that incident shakes the hero raghav and he starts changing for good.the assasination bid of ammaji by his own chacha shakes him and sia take a bullet for his mother makes him see in the direction of her thought proccess.so he starts admiring sia for the values she stood for.raghav starts loving sia.this phase had everthing a soap could ask for-suspense,action,romance,remorse,refinement and changing for better started here.all the issues did get highlighted with a dash of drama. we all adored it.raghav changing for the better and loving sia made us jump with joy as we thought sia would gain her support from raghav to stand against his mother.but can ammaji change-no she is rooted in the veerpur supersitions and her selfishess will never allow her change.till this all the twists in laado helped the serial to earn top spot

next came the love triangle which irritated us to no end and ultimately some good did come out of it as raghav (who always knew that sia is his wife)accepted sia as his wife and his love for her in public.their chemistry,geography history kept us glued to the story and we all thought things would be better for sia and she will try changing some aspects of the sangwan household.we also thought she would stand up to ammaji and she would have raghav's support bring about the above said but alas the downfall has started where sia instead of standing up is bending more and more to ammaji's wishes(ways to punish sia) and superstitions.if there is somethings that the CV's can do atleast is try showing sia bringing the change with raghav standing up for his wife.they should show ammaji and sia winning and losing equally.time for redemption guys otherwise the entire soap will go downhill and so do the TRPs and viewers loyalty.
with this I WONDER WHEN WILL THE GOLDEN PERIOD OF LAADO RETURN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a nice post Shreya.......πŸ‘πŸ‘ and this can be done by only that person who is totally involved deeply into the show and really wants that atleast one show can have the guts to show what reality actually means and more difficult is to keep the viewers hooked by showing it......😍 No matter,we appreciate the small tracks which NAIDL kept in the show which u have mentioned as they r also the essence but the current track is really somewhat out of the world........
U know i find Balika Vadhu more sensible than NAIDL as they show the real issues of Rajasthan people in a very good manner as if u have seen the current track they have tried to show how a child can do wrong for the parents sake of name n fame....such a real it is,even we have seen such incidents in our real life which they have shown...
Me too is waiting for the original form of NAIDL in which RASIA stands for good and Ammaji with her beliefs and then there will be more interest to see the fight of GOOD & BAD in a real manner....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
Hope we will get rid of this stupid track ASAP as it has become impossible to handle any more....πŸ˜”
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Such a nice post Shreya.......πŸ‘πŸ‘ and this can be done by only that person who is totally involved deeply into the show and really wants that atleast one show can have the guts to show what reality actually means and more difficult is to keep the viewers hooked by showing it......😍 No matter,we appreciate the small tracks which NAIDL kept in the show which u have mentioned as they r also the essence but the current track is really somewhat out of the world........

U know i find Balika Vadhu more sensible than NAIDL as they show the real issues of Rajasthan people in a very good manner as if u have seen the current track they have tried to show how a child can do wrong for the parents sake of name n fame....such a real it is,even we have seen such incidents in our real life which they have shown...
Me too is waiting for the original form of NAIDL in which RASIA stands for good and Ammaji with her beliefs and then there will be more interest to see the fight of GOOD & BAD in a real manner....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
Hope we will get rid of this stupid track ASAP as it has become impossible to handle any more....πŸ˜”

thanks a lot sheetal,i am i totally involved in the soap. some of my friends were discussing yesterdays track and they felt that track can be totally scrapped. i have been laado's viewers from day one,so thought should write an viewers point of views and put things in perspective.now that one year of ammaji's torture and tyranny has passed thought it should be some days of sia basking in the sun with lots of rasia moments.in between all the other tracks can be woven.some say changes should start from home,so sia should try changes at home and then go to the outside with her success.it would be nice to have raghav's support in all these
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks a lot sheetal,i am i totally involved in the soap. some of my friends were discussing yesterdays track and they felt that track can be totally scrapped. i have been laado's viewers from day one,so thought should write an viewers point of views and put things in perspective.now that one year of ammaji's torture and tyranny has passed thought it should be some days of sia basking in the sun with lots of rasia moments.in between all the other tracks can be woven.some say changes should start from home,so sia should try changes at home and then go to the outside with her success.it would be nice to have raghav's support in all these

Yeah.....the show needs a change.....RASIA can give a change like a cool breeze which will change the whole atmosphere....πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and will add some charm wid their naughty and lovey-dovey scenes πŸ˜‰.....viewers r loving that part.....
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey shreya , excellent analysis and i totally agree with you....i had been following NAIDL for so many mnths now simply coz i always thought that its different, the issues shown are quiet close to reality and the handling of the plots are so practical and believable.........as you rightly mentioned, the best duration of NAIDL had been from sept,09 - to jan 2010, where they have shown raghav changing for better, falling for siya , the DM issue and jhumar-dheeraj plot.....it had the right mixes of drama, suspense, romance, etc and it was a treat to watch.......

i dont know what went so horribly wrong with the CV's after that, they're faltering so much with the twists and turns.....1st sonali and now kundali, making NAIDL like any other drama soaps going on......i dont think the TRP's have ever fallen so low from the time it started.....

Laado was never a love story, its an issue based soap meant to create social awareness and the love track is just a part of it....i simple cant understand why since last 1 mnth they're foccusing solely on this love track by getting in stupid ideas in the name of twist..........RaSia were meant to come together to fight against ammaji and bring a positive change in veerpur...............i genuinely think that instead of trying out various means to separate them, they should focus more on them giving a fight to ammaji and trying to reform the village as thats the theme and main essence of laado........they may not do it outrightly on ammaji's face but they can always do it on the sly........no fight is nice to watch if its one-sided, there has to be some competition for it to be worth watching.........it will be a treat to watch the RaSia and ammaji trying to outsmart each other with the outcome swinging sometime in RaSia's favour and at other times in ammaji's.......and of course the lovey-dovey RaSia scenes in between, they are absolutely no substitute for that, they're just mind blowingπŸ˜‰.........

hope that the CV's come out of these stupid tracks really soon and concentrate on the meaningful, sensible issues as this track is getting intolerable with every passing day...........
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

hey shreya , excellent analysis and i totally agree with you....i had been following NAIDL for so many mnths now simply coz i always thought that its different, the issues shown are quiet close to reality and the handling of the plots are so practical and believable.........as you rightly mentioned, the best duration of NAIDL had been from sept,09 - to jan 2010, where they have shown raghav changing for better, falling for siya , the DM issue and jhumar-dheeraj plot.....it had the right mixes of drama, suspense, romance, etc and it was a treat to watch.......

i dont know what went so horribly wrong with the CV's after that, they're faltering so much with the twists and turns.....1st sonali and now kundali, making NAIDL like any other drama soaps going on......i dont think the TRP's have ever fallen so low from the time it started.....

Laado was never a love story, its an issue based soap meant to create social awareness and the love track is just a part of it....i simple cant understand why since last 1 mnth they're foccusing solely on this love track by getting in stupid ideas in the name of twist..........RaSia were meant to come together to fight against ammaji and bring a positive change in veerpur...............i genuinely think that instead of trying out various means to separate them, they should focus more on them giving a fight to ammaji and trying to reform the village as thats the theme and main essence of laado........they may not do it outrightly on ammaji's face but they can always do it on the sly........no fight is nice to watch if its one-sided, there has to be some competition for it to be worth watching.........it will be a treat to watch the RaSia and ammaji trying to outsmart each other with the outcome swinging sometime in RaSia's favour and at other times in ammaji's.......and of course the lovey-dovey RaSia scenes in between, they are absolutely no substitute for that, they're just mind blowingπŸ˜‰.........

hope that the CV's come out of these stupid tracks really soon and concentrate on the meaningful, sensible issues as this track is getting intolerable with every passing day...........

hi thanks for the compliment.the track till rasia got together was fine because it ws the first time that raghav openly went against his mother.raghav being the hero should at some point support his wife .i also thought that even though the sonali track was irritating to bits it served a purpose- the public acknowledgement of raghav's love for sia and his acceptance that his earlier marriage was valid and sia is indeed his wife.okay done with that ,now raghav and sia became rasia,their new role of saviour of others in the haveli should have started.I am total big fan of rasia.they light up the screen together.I do want them together as often as posible but the other track with them should have been different not the kundali one.
i am happy u do agree that DM gave life to the soap that is all the ingredients of a good serial got added to NADIL because of him.so hope things do change for the better in the days to come
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I know the theme of the show is not a love story but we won't mind love story where raghav & Sia join their hand & fight against the evils in the veerpur ........ and about the sonali track - i think it was must needed otherwise Raghav would have never confess his feelings for Sia .........

I think its high time they should concentrate on original theme of the show.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The golden period of Ladoo will return with Jhumar -Dheeraj marriage. Ammaji and the entire kasba will want to kill them for falling in love and wanting to marry. And it will be a mahabharat in the house with bad family on one side along with the entire village, police etc and the good family with their silent support(like they showed while Raghav stood aginst his mother to accept Sia as his wife, this good family only preaches does not speak out or support openly). So it will be Raghav and Sia standing against the panchayat for Jhumar and Dheeraj. But the episodes will be voilent that much i am sure and Raghav will have to do the saviour act to save his sister and Dheeraj with the entire kasba baying for their blood. That will be the time when Raghav really go against his mom and her customs. It will be great if they show Rgahav Sia getting them married and even pundit not ready to perform the marriage rites because of the customs. Raghav will turn into a real hero then and Sia will come back to her senses(which she seems to have truly lost)
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Very nice post Sherya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I know the theme of the show is not a love story but we won't mind love story where raghav & Sia join their hand & fight against the evils in the veerpur ........ and about the sonali track - i think it was must needed otherwise Raghav would have never confess his feelings for Sia .........

I think its high time they should concentrate on original theme of the show.

bittu I am not opposed to a love story.I am one of rasia's biggest fan.i want to keep seeing rasia lovey dovey scenes all the time.as you have said and as i have said sonali track helped serve a purpose.but the track after that is what i am not able to digest.Raghav and sia becoming RAsia was bound to happen but like u said and and like i wrote it should be interwoven with something of the original theme.I love rasia to bits and long live their love story but please it should have some sensible track along with that.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey by saying that " Laado is not a love story", i meant that the CV's are deviating from the original theme of the story and making this a normal love story like many others by trying to separate RaSia instead of foccusing on them working together for the betterment of veerpur and fighting against ammaji's evil practices.....i am a big big fan of RaSia and wait eagerly everyday to see them together, doesnt matter even if its for 2 min, thats why i liked the dec episodes so much........i think they burn the screen on fire and its an absolute treat to watch their romantic scenes........ i have already mentioned earlier in one of my posts that the sonali track was very important and justified as raghav needed to be pushed against the wall and create a situation wherein he has to accept sia as his wife...........but i feel that they are dragging these track too much, i mean there was a time in feb when the story wasnt moving at all and they were showing random characters doing irrelevant talks.........each episode of laado used to be so eventful before but now even if u skip a couple of episodes you wont miss much as the story is hardly moving forward......... the episodes are no more that crisp and gripping as it used to be before, thus making it very boring..........may be the CV's are thinking that the viewers are too loyal to laado that no matter what they show everyone will watch it.......
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago