myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Cooking Food- There are two options where Sia can take Raghav help
1) Ask Raghav to go and buy food from a hotel in city
2) Raghav can help her cook. He has lived in london so he surely knows cooking
Third option is for Sheela and Santosh to help her secretly
Last option is for Raghav to go and fight with Ammaji and drill some sense in her brain(Which is highly unlikely)
Please suggest any other options

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prem, I was expecting a lenghtier post from you. I love reading the various hypotheses that you put out.

Anyway, coming to your options, since Indian tv is retrograde, I expect Sia to cook all the food herself. Maximum Sheela and Santosh may help her secretly, but that again is difficult since Ammaji will be keeping an eye on the kitchen definitely. She obviously wants Sia to fail.

Raghav will be upset later btu he may not catch so much if he's going out to work. He may know cooking but see it's th emindset here, so probably he won't help his wife in the kitchen, however much we like it. If he does, then the revolution is on its way.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Prem, I was expecting a lenghtier post from you. I love reading the various hypotheses that you put out.

Anyway, coming to your options, since Indian tv is retrograde, I expect Sia to cook all the food herself. Maximum Sheela and Santosh may help her secretly, but that again is difficult since Ammaji will be keeping an eye on the kitchen definitely. She obviously wants Sia to fail.

Raghav will be upset later btu he may not catch so much if he's going out to work. He may know cooking but see it's th emindset here, so probably he won't help his wife in the kitchen, however much we like it. If he does, then the revolution is on its way.

Well I personally feel...inspite of all hurdles like ammaji rangeeli n sunheri sia willl come out with winning colours...as that's the way her character has been built in laado ....and she make us n raghav proud...aur nah chahate huye bhi aammaji ko usse shabaashi dene padhe gaye!😉😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Megha.

I surely agree she should make Raghav, the others of the Famous Five team and US proud of her.

😊
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think Raghav can help Sia by creating a distraction and giving her more time to finish the cooking...He can definitely do that..!!
What would be "soone pe suhaga"...is when the 11 priests come for lunch..he should ask them about his mom's health and what's the best he can do as per Ammaji's kundali... And then the pundits should say that..."Raghav's child will be what will bring health and happiness to Ammaji's child.." 👏
Ek teer do nishaane 😉😉...The whole kundali track can be nixed and Sia can get more time to cook....😃😃
Now would'nt that be awesome...👏