Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Hi Friends I saw the new promo......😭

"It showed ammaji telling sia in the kitchen to cook for the brahmins 1st n then for the family....n poor sia was shown all tired moving a big spoon in the food....all alone..."😑😭🀒

Ammaji teri toh mein...hey raghav kaha ho dear..sia ki madat karoooooo
😳 she needs u desperately....
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Megha, she needs help kya while stirring the pot? πŸ˜‰ Ammaji will not be happy at all to see mr. Strong helping his wife out in the kitchen πŸ˜† and can't slap him either. πŸ˜›

How about the DM coming back or someone more powerful who gives Ammaji sleepless nights? Could turn out that his son studied with Sia in Delhi ... hmm, we can see the jealous Raghav too! πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Why Sia can't understand that on the drama day she was not again married to Raghav,they both have been married long ago and already 3 months had passed .......why she is not able to make that Ammaji is only making fool.....😈

Sheetal, when the acceptance issue creeps up anywhere, our minds start playing tricks.

At this moment, Raghav and Sia are too gullible and vulnerable in love and trying to make some sense of their relationship. It's a bit fuzzy out there right now. But I am sure Sia will understand in a few days that all this is hogwash and that her fight continues.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal, when the acceptance issue creeps up anywhere, our minds start playing tricks.

At this moment, Raghav and Sia are too gullible and vulnerable in love and trying to make some sense of their relationship. It's a bit fuzzy out there right now. But I am sure Sia will understand in a few days that all this is hogwash and that her fight continues.

Desperately wants to see Sia in big form....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

Sia is turning into someone i cant understand, i hope she is having a great plan under her belt, if not this show just went down another notch.

So true...Priya

I just feel so helpless watching the show.....What it was ...and what it is turning out to be.

I just hope they show SIA having the last laugh soon.....not when they decide to end the show....

A show is always fun when barabar ki takkar ho.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Megha, she needs help kya while stirring the pot? πŸ˜‰ Ammaji will not be happy at all to see mr. Strong helping his wife out in the kitchen πŸ˜† and can't slap him either. πŸ˜›

How about the DM coming back or someone more powerful who gives Ammaji sleepless nights? Could turn out that his son studied with Sia in Delhi ... hmm, we can see the jealous Raghav too! πŸ˜‰

yeah gud thought dear...waise would love to see a jealous raghav..when this 3 person keeps on praising sia infront of raghav..wah kya scene hoga....πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope so atleast raghav does...understand if sia has become blind in the thoughts of ammaji accepting her as the new bahu of the haveliπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well ! the reason for Sia 's brainless behavior is that she did'nt expect from Raghav such a big drama on the wedding day ............ he going against his mom & accepting her ................ she is surprised & happy even u can say that she is under shock 😲........ oh god ye kya ho gaya !!!!!!!!!! . and after that ammaji accepting her as bahu is the cherry on the cake .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is not able to think that what going on ............. i think after sometime she will understand ammaji's drama ........

as far as raghav is concern ....... his condition is like a child in the candy shop , he is happy that his love Sia is now his wife & ammaji has accepted her as bahu ..... like when a child desperate candy , gets it quickly clam down........... there is less probability that raghav will understand ammaji's game ............. it is to be understood by Sia , sheela chachiji or santosh and after having a slap u can consider jhumer also .............

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Well ! the reason for Sia 's brainless behavior is that she did'nt expect from Raghav such a big drama on the wedding day ............ he going against his mom & accepting her ................ she is surprised & happy even u can say that she is under shock 😲........ oh god ye kya ho gaya !!!!!!!!!! . and after that ammaji accepting her as bahu is the cherry on the cake .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is not able to think that what going on ............. i think after sometime she will understand ammaji's drama ........

as far as raghav is concern ....... his condition is like a child in the candy shop , he is happy that his love Sia is now his wife & ammaji has accepted her as bahu ..... like when a child desperate candy , gets it quickly clam down........... there is less probability that raghav will understand ammaji's game ............. it is to be understood by Sia , sheela chachiji or santosh and after having a slap u can consider jhumer also .............

You are spot on....great assessment.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah gud thought dear...waise would love to see a jealous raghav..when this 3 person keeps on praising sia infront of raghav..wah kya scene hoga....πŸ˜†

Main already soch rahi hoon woh scene ... wah wah!
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Agree with you Bittu. The slap Ammaji gifted to Jhumar will actually be an eye-opener for Sheela, Santosh and Chanda. Of course if she tells stupid reasons, don't know what to say. Ammaji is the Devil incarnate so don't know what goes on in her mind.

But if these people come to understand the reality, Sia will probably (please, please oh please) understand that everythign is a big Lie and I would love to see her gettign back to Ammaji big way.