Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
great update..thanx..raghav is so sweet nowadays..wait till he finds out what is happening..then it wil be the angry young man all over again..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal, πŸ˜† Sia's brain has gone for a toss for a few days becos of her hubby's amorous intentions. Sari musibaat ek saath uske liye. Neither can she say no, nor can she say yes .... I am sure it's not a very happy situation for her. πŸ˜†

I loved her when she touched Santosh' feet ... it was good. Maybe these are signs that she's getting her brain back, I mean, it's functioning.

Hmmmmmm...looking like her brain is coming out of a big COMMAAAA......πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elgee

Yeah really boring episode ... πŸ₯±

only siver lining -- Raghav has heard that Sia is facing difficulties -- that should warn him that all is not well with Ammaji and Sia... lets hope and pray that the CVs take the story along the line where Rasia will soon realise that Ammaji is not on their side, wake up and take action....

Please let it be so...😭😭

Yes they both need to wake up from their sleep of love n get to realityπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree Megha that the acting skills have gone up by a ntoch. If you see Sia's expression during the Rasia song, she was too good. I mean the way her expressions changed.

And I also agree, hum log bahut zyada hope karr ahe hai to see Raghav standing against his Mom. Probably he will let his wife pass, but Mom , ... That's the biggest question.

Thanks for agreeing sweetie...hmmm or may be he will help out secretly n not let amma know about this!😳

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sarada-raghav always stand out with his acting and sia joined the bandwagon yestersday.i was watching his acting during intense scenes.it is way too good.whenDM comes to their haveli raghav always wears a angry expression.DM vohra asks him whether raghav does not like him or whether he always has those anger expressions on his face.u will also notice in all the dec and jan episode those stern expressions softens when he sees sia.too good ,MR.STRONG toda mentally strong hona padega to stand up for his wife against his mom(too much hopes).

Thanks for agreeing dear. Raghav's performance is truly amazing. Some of the scenes where this is totally highlighted and my favourites are:
1. The times when Sia was nursing him when he was shot. His inner turmoil of what to make out of that was very well portrayed by his eyes.
2. When Sia was in the hospital. Raghav's state of shock and loss, was amazing. Especially whenhe goes to visit her.
3. His expressions of love and longing everytime he saw Sia.
4. And the highlight has been the last couple weeks.

Aditya Redij is a very good actor...and he is definitely making us love Raghav's character
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for agreeing sweetie...hmmm or may be he will help out secretly n not let amma know about this!😳

He better do that. Warna aagey jaakey usko aur bhi mehnaat karna hoga ... πŸ˜†