Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Shreya - I was really thinking that I was watchign the old version of Jai Santoshi Mata. I watched it when I was a kid and somehow remembered how the woman was tortured there. Made me think whether they are copying from JSM now. 🤢

Only the RaSia moments keep us going probably.

Very true ........ first from BETA now JAI SANTOSHI MATA........ what a progress ?? , now which movie they want to copy ...... I think looking at current scenario
for Raghav & Sia - only LAILA -MAJNU😆😆 will suit ...........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poetic,bittu,megha,-the whole episode was such a waste.i am romantic too.i all the time wait for the rasia moments.i have become like raghav too -the horse harness and waiting gaping to see if small bits of rasia moments are thrown at us.

poetic it was not only JSM movie.there is another horrible movie called dakishnewar kali which is more modern than JSM.it has a similar track of torture ,kundali dosh and all the rubbish.herione wins over kundali and brings back husband.hoping this time around kuldevima infuses some brains to sia after all the pooja
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Megha - natak. Did Raghav catch it? NOpe I guess. Mr. Strong could not understand.

He always expects her around.

Do you remember the face he made when she asked him to take a bath and get ready. 😳 He was so cute and had a typical puppy dog expression.

Sia's voice is very sweet.

Yeah he didnt catch it dear that she is doing natak..yeah right he wants her all the time around him!Embarrassed😃

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic,bittu,megha,-the whole episode was such a waste.i am romantic too.i all the time wait for the rasia moments.i have become like raghav too -the horse harness and waiting gaping to see if small bits of rasia moments are thrown at us.

poetic it was not only JSM movie.there is another horrible movie called dakishnewar kali which is more modern than JSM.it has a similar track of torture ,kundali dosh and all the rubbish.herione wins over kundali and brings back husband.hoping this time around kuldevima infuses some brains to sia after all the pooja

Yeah a total waste dear!😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah he didnt catch it dear that she is doing natak..yeah right he wants her all the time around him!😳😃

MR.strong toda emotionally weak hai.so that is why ma aur biwi donoka lies he was not able to make out.the puppy look was so cute that i actually went back to the 18th and 21st dec episode where he wore same expression because sia stop nursing him(bullet wound)after he doubted her.bandha total laatoo hai wife ke uppar
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Raghav-Sia cuttteee sleep.
Ammaji is cruel! she keep Sia busy and Raghav work as bussiness. I think may Ammaji wants Raghav run bussiness from the other city, she'll be plan ruin Sia's life hell.
Why did Ammaji slap Jhoomar? I dont understand.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Very true ........ first from BETA now JAI SANTOSHI MATA........ what a progress ?? , now which movie they want to copy ...... I think looking at current scenario
for Raghav & Sia - only LAILA -MAJNU😆😆 will suit ...........

i was thinking of romeo and juilet like u said laila-manju would suit RASIa.bittu why dont we make a list of all the movies that the CV's can copy so that they dont have work hard to make NAIDL a flop
bittu31 thumbnail
yes , sherya why not ............. & will post it in their official website and send through E-mail as they r already out of top 10 they will not mind 😆😆 following it ........... as they are fond of rubbish ........😡😡
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I know Bittu. LOL. We are such hopeless romantics.

❤️

That we are....kya karen..!!! ❤️❤️ . Truly today was a complete waste...agar Raghav wala scene na hota to..aur bhi bardaasht nahi hota
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

@ Megha - natak. Did Raghav catch it? NOpe I guess. Mr. Strong could not understand.

He always expects her around.

Do you remember the face he made when she asked him to take a bath and get ready. 😳 He was so cute and had a typical puppy dog expression.

Sia's voice is very sweet.

I remember. He is hopelessly in love..I like "Mr. Strong" for Raghav..suits him well