Written Update - March 2nd - boring episode

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
boring episode -so please if u guys want to miss it then give it a miss.ammaji calls raghav and tells him that he has defeated her and raghav tells his mother it is not like that.but ammaji tells him that past is past and he has chosen his way.ammaji tells raghav that he has to handle the brick klinery business which is undergoing a loss.she asks him if he ready to work hard and accept the challenge of developing the business.raghav is happy his mother has accepted sia and tells her that he will take up that business and run it profitably for her.ammaji asks raghav to sleep early as he has to start work early. raghav comes to rasia's room and sees sia sleeping(sia is faking sleep).he goes inside to change his clothes.sia wakes up and feels bad for raghav and raghav returns to his room and seeing sleeping sia tells himself that sia works hard the whole day and keeps doing all people's work and she will naturally feel tired.he tells sleeping sia that he will not disturb her sleep by waking her up and goes to sleep(poor raghav doesnt know what is going on at his back).sia wakes from her false sleep and feels bad for raghav andlooks at him lovingly.

next morning ammaji wakes up at 4'o clock and knocks at rasia's door.sia opens the door and ammaji asks her if she has forgotten the rasam that new bahu of the house should get up early and do the pooja.she tells sia to take bath and come out fast for the pooja at the mandir.ammaji and sia do pooja at the krishna mandir.ammaji tells sia the rasam of the pooja and reminds her to pray to god to give her strength to save her suhaag.then ammaji and sia come to the living room and ammaji asks all the bahu to come out.she tells evrybody to take the aarthi . ammaji tells sia to fall on the feet of all her elders and jethanis after the pooja everydaysheila chachi takes the aarthi and blesses sia.then she falls at the feet of sunheri and rangeeli who bless her for namesake.then she falls at the feet of santosh.ammaji insults santosh by telling sia not to fall on santosh 's feet as a barren land cannot give any blessing.santosh is feeling very sad and is on the verge of tears.then raghav come/into the living room and takes aarthi from sia smiling at her.ammaji asks jhoomar to bring red chilli to take bad naazar away as rasia jodi is lokking beautiful.jhoomar brings it and ammaji takes the bad naazaar.raghav is feeling happy about his mother accepting sia.

raghav leaves and ammaji tells everybody that it is the first day of sia as a bahu she will the cooking herself and will feed everybody in the house.she tells that sia should cook well so that she has no complaints against sia for taking her as her bahu.sunheri and rangeeli smile evilly.chachi praises sia's kitchen skills and asks santosh and jhoomar to help sia but ammaji tells them that it is sia's first day so she alone should everthing. ammaji leaves and sia drops the flowers down near santosh and takes blessings from her.santosh is very happy and blesses her.sia checks that it is already 11'oclock and ammaji tells her that she will have lunch at one .sia is harrasesed in the kitchen doing all the work alone.

raghav leaves and ammaji tells everybody that it is the first day of sia as a bahu she will the cooking herself and will feed everybody in the house.she tells that sia should cook well so that she has no complaints against sia for taking her as her bahu.sunheri and rangeeli smile evilly.chachi praises sia's kitchen skills and asks santosh and jhoomar to help sia but ammaji tells them that it is sia's first day so she alone should everthing. ammaji leaves and sia drops the flowers down near santosh and takes blessings from her.santosh is very happy and blesses her.sia checks that it is already 11'oclock and ammaji tells her that she will have lunch at one .sia is harrasesed in the kitchen doing all the work alone.jhoomar goes and gives coffee for raghav in the room.raghav asks fo sia and asks jhoomar why she brought him breakfast also.jhoomartells about sia's problems and raghav is upset listening to it,jhoomar goes to the kitchen and tells sia she will help her but sia refuses.ammaji sees this and calls jhoomar to her room and closes her room doors and slaps jhoomar.

PRECAP-ammaji tells sia that all the family members lunch can wait but 11 brahmins are doing pooja for their marriage's survival so asks sia to cook for them without garlic and onion and tells to do fast as any minute they would finish pooja and come to eat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for updating. I know how painful it might have been for you to update.

Here's a πŸ€—for you.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shreya......thanks a lot for the update.......its really boring now a days so i am conveniently skipping the episodes........keeping myself updated by reading your post.......i feel so sorry for you as you have to go thro these boring episodes to give the update........u deserve a round a applause for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ........ indeed it was boring episode πŸ₯±πŸ₯± , the only thing I like was raghav's concern for Sia ........not disturbing her while sleeping ......❀️❀️ .
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ........ indeed it was boring episode πŸ₯±πŸ₯± , the only thing I like was raghav's concern for Sia ........not disturbing her while sleeping ......❀️❀️ .

I know Bittu. LOL. We are such hopeless romantics.

❀️
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poetic-thanks a lot for chipping in a quick update.updating a good episode is exictingbut today was yawn episode.it was paiinful and to top it all my son(2year old )was wide awake

@babysweet-thanks for the appreciation.todays update was a torture and that is what irritates me
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - I was really thinking that I was watchign the old version of Jai Santoshi Mata. I watched it when I was a kid and somehow remembered how the woman was tortured there. Made me think whether they are copying from JSM now. 🀒

Only the RaSia moments keep us going probably.

OK Shreay to lessen your irritation, I got a song for Raghav -

😳

Mere rang mein rangne wali, pari ho yea pariyon ki rani ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I am so irritated with the CVs now that I have lost it finally.

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear..πŸ‘Arghhh what a waste of episode!...😑But I just liked the aarti scene of sia n raghav...n raghav's concern for her..while sia was doing the natak of sleeping!😳
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Yeah agreed dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Raghav is such a sweetuuuuuπŸ˜³πŸ˜† even when jhumar got coffee for him..he was expecting sia....so that he can spend sometime with him!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
@ Megha - natak. Did Raghav catch it? NOpe I guess. Mr. Strong could not understand.

He always expects her around.

Do you remember the face he made when she asked him to take a bath and get ready. 😳 He was so cute and had a typical puppy dog expression.

Sia's voice is very sweet.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago