Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Even I was feeling the same , where all the jethani's torturing their younger devrani ........ but here the sasu maa is devil ...😈 , but I personally feel that Sia has that patience & she will pass all the hurdles ......

I really wish this custom would have been told to sonali - she would have run to london immediately without looking back 😉😉.

😆 Bittu - even I was thinking of the same.

But as you rightly mentioned, Sia's perseverance will pay in the long run. But hope we have the patience to hold on for so long.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sounds awful..didnt bother to watch the episode today...maybe the writer of the show has changed..i cant believe i was hooked to this very show 2 weeks ago and now have no intrest...i cant understand what they have in mind...if this is what they meant by playing with the track then goodluck to them!....i would have been happier and more intrested perhaps if raghav had married sunali...and siya had walked out and taken revenge..infact siya should have walked out either way..i am pretty sure there has been a change in the creative team because as far as i know there has never been such an awful twist or such a pathetic track in lado till date!..and the ratings have prooved that.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

I get the feeling that Raghav will come to the rescue....😳

He will go to check on Sia and when he says her in that condition....he will help her out........👍🏼
And when Ammaji's sees Sia being successful at her herculean task..thnx to her loving husband....its gonna be a priceless moment for us viewers..
Hey..I kind help bring out the optimist 😉 in me and besides I just love RaSia together... too much..❤️

Sarada, you mean Raghu will be playing hookey with his Mom and help his wifey? Embarrassed That would simply be priceless.

And yes, it's a Herculean task in front of Sia. Poor girl! What prices one have to pay for love.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Sounds awful..didnt bother to watch the episode today...maybe the writer of the show has changed..i cant believe i was hooked to this very show 2 weeks ago and now have no intrest...i cant understand what they have in mind...if this is what they meant by playing with the track then goodluck to them!....i would have been happier and more intrested perhaps if raghav had married sunali...and siya had walked out and taken revenge..infact siya should have walked out either way..i am pretty sure there has been a change in the creative team because as far as i know there has never been such an awful twist or such a pathetic track in lado till date!..and the ratings have prooved that.

In one word, it's simply pathetic. We are all trying to be optimistic.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poetic-optimism always works.did u notice raghav was upset wit saia harassment in the kitchen .watch the expression on his face when jhoomar told why she has brought him coffee and breakfast.so as usual can expect raghav to do some thing about it.or atlleast our famous trio(chachi,jhoomar or santosh will try helping).

guys have posted the update
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Now, what rubbish are they showing?

Ammaji planning big-time to keep Raghav and Sia separate by asking Raghav to take up the responsibility of running the brickyard business, as Raghav has to shoulder his responsibilities too. She is thus effectively playing with both of them and their sentiments.

Then she wakes up Sia at 4 in the morning and takes her to perform Puja. *Yawn* wonder where do they get these gheesa peeta ideas?

Next she asks Sia to take blessings of her elder bhabhis 🤢. When Sia goes to touch Santosh' feet, Ammaji stops her saying that a barren ground can't yiedl any fruit and hence blessings. What rubbish! Since she is so interested in her younger son's private life, doesn't she realise what's the reality behind Santosh' childless stature. Disgusting! If Santosh was indeed barren, then why didn't Ammaji get her laadla Joginder married to another Rangeeli-like sly creature?

She then asks Sia to prepare food for the entire family without any help 😲 and slaps Jhumar when she finds her coming out of the kitchen. Probably she thought that Jhumar was helping Sia.

As a punishment, she goes and tells Sia (as per the precap for tomorrow) that panditji will also eat, after performing the havan (in order to protect their marriage) and that Sia has to finish cooking for Panditji first (that too without masala, onion and stuff) and then cook for others. And all these have to be done by 1.00 p.m.

All these makes me wonder if I am watching Jai Santoshi Maa (the movie) now.

🤢 🤔 🤢
🤔

she already knows that her son is impotent ........that's why to satisfy her ego she keeps on blaming santosh for not having child ...........see the truth is that she can bring or rather say replace 1000 bahu's but she cannot replace her son .............

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic-optimism always works.did u notice raghav was upset wit saia harassment in the kitchen .watch the expression on his face when jhoomar told why she has brought him coffee and breakfast.so as usual can expect raghav to do some thing about it.or atlleast our famous trio(chachi,jhoomar or santosh will try helping).

guys have posted the update

It always helps.

B +ve. 😃

Yes, I did notice that he wasn't happy that she would be cooking all alone. Let's see if he can speak to his Mother about all these ill comforts. That would be a great thing, since he has to strike a sensitive balance between the two. 🥱
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

she already knows that her son is impotent ........that's why to satisfy her ego she keeps on blaming santosh for not having child ...........see the truth is that she can bring or rather say replace 1000 bahu's but she cannot replace her son .............

Well, that's why she has her son firmly beside her. I know that she knows. But what a hypocrite in addition to being cruel and heartless. That's why she hasn't tried to get Joginder remarried, the fool that he is!

Ammaji must realise what a gem of a bahu she has in the form of Santosh.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

@meghaparti.....your ideas are great...agar aisa ho to bahut maza aayega..

shukriya shukriyaaaaEmbarrassed😆

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really it will be fun to see how Raghav will help to his lovely wife....waiting to see if Sia passes all the hurdles what will be Ammaji's reaction ???😔