poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Now, what rubbish are they showing?

Ammaji planning big-time to keep Raghav and Sia separate by asking Raghav to take up the responsibility of running the brickyard business, as Raghav has to shoulder his responsibilities too. She is thus effectively playing with both of them and their sentiments.

Then she wakes up Sia at 4 in the morning and takes her to perform Puja. *Yawn* wonder where do they get these gheesa peeta ideas?

Next she asks Sia to take blessings of her elder bhabhis 🀒. When Sia goes to touch Santosh' feet, Ammaji stops her saying that a barren ground can't yiedl any fruit and hence blessings. What rubbish! Since she is so interested in her younger son's private life, doesn't she realise what's the reality behind Santosh' childless stature. Disgusting! If Santosh was indeed barren, then why didn't Ammaji get her laadla Joginder married to another Rangeeli-like sly creature?

She then asks Sia to prepare food for the entire family without any help 😲 and slaps Jhumar when she finds her coming out of the kitchen. Probably she thought that Jhumar was helping Sia.

As a punishment, she goes and tells Sia (as per the precap for tomorrow) that panditji will also eat, after performing the havan (in order to protect their marriage) and that Sia has to finish cooking for Panditji first (that too without masala, onion and stuff) and then cook for others. And all these have to be done by 1.00 p.m.

All these makes me wonder if I am watching Jai Santoshi Maa (the movie) now.

🀒 πŸ€” 🀒
πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me too felt like watching a Santoshi mata movie.....πŸ˜†god knows when will amma realize what a gem she has got in the form of sia..but to be on the franker side i m liking sia's potrayl of an aagya kari bahuu...she looks so sweet smiling at ammaji! πŸ˜† Wonder when raghav will wake up to ammaji's evil plans towards breaking his n sia's relationship!πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
Thank God! AT least you got reminded of the Santoshi Mata movie. I thought I was the only one thinking about it during the Show. πŸ˜†

I loved it when Sia touched Santosh' feet after Ammaji left. In fact, she was looking so sweet then.

I am sure inspite of the hurdles, Sia will eb able to complete her cooking. Maybe she will be tired and maybe she will receive some sweet TLC from her hubby. 😍
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Thank God! AT least you got reminded of the Santoshi Mata movie. I thought I was the only one thinking about it during the Show. πŸ˜†

I loved it when Sia touched Santosh' feet after Ammaji left. In fact, she was looking so sweet then.

I am sure inspite of the hurdles, Sia will eb able to complete her cooking. Maybe she will be tired and maybe she will receive some sweet TLC from her hubby. 😍

yeah that santosh n sia scene was really adorable..even when raghav came to the room n sia was doing natak of sleeping he so sweetly told her gudnight n went off to sleep....n I too agree sia will do her cooking for both the family n the pandits n will receive in aashirwad from the pandits....an ashish of a gopal krishna...alos a sweet gift from raghavπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
aur amma apni haar ko bardash nah karte huye..phir se naye chal ke baare mein soochna shuru kar de gaye...aur shayad rasia ko kuch private moments mil jaye!
😳
πŸ˜ƒ
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you guys.....first, this pre-historic twist of kundali mein dosh, imagine a 21st century well educated girl from Delhi talking of becoming a "yogini", what a devine thought !!!!!!!!! my god i am just wondering from where the CV's get such ideas and they also expect us to buy that.......and today Santoshi mata movie, i think tomorrow they'll take us a trip through ramayana........... even i'm sure sia will come out winning thro' all the hurdles, but i am just hoping that as mentioned in one of the posts, they dont drag this for another 3 wks .............they have eaten our heads enough and this time if they're planning to drag this rubbish for that long, i'm sure laado will be out of top 20 also...............
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I get the feeling that Raghav will come to the rescue....😳

He will go to check on Sia and when he says her in that condition....he will help her out........πŸ‘πŸΌ
And when Ammaji's sees Sia being successful at her herculean task..thnx to her loving husband....its gonna be a priceless moment for us viewers..
Hey..I can't help bringing out the optimist πŸ˜‰ in me and besides I just love RaSia together... too much..❀️
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
I agree. Raghav was so sweet and understanding today. I feel like maintaining a chart for 3 months to see how Sia manages to keep him away for so long. πŸ˜‰ I am sure that Sia must have felt a bit bad about acting inf ront of him, but she probably had to no way out. Would have been better if she had said "What the heck!" Poor Ammaji!

I want both of them to give the Devil the slip. Phir bahut mazaa ayega.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah that santosh n sia scene was really adorable..even when raghav came to the room n sia was doing natak of sleeping he so sweetly told her gudnight n went off to sleep....n I too agree sia will do her cooking for both the family n the pandits n will receive in aashirwad from the pandits....an ashish of a gopal krishna...alos a sweet gift from raghavπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
aur amma apni haar ko bardash nah karte huye..phir se naye chal ke baare mein soochna shuru kar de gaye...aur shayad rasia ko kuch private moments mil jaye!
😳
πŸ˜ƒ

@meghaparti.....your ideas are great...agar aisa ho to bahut maza aayega..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I was feeling the same , where all the jethani's torturing their younger devrani ........ but here the sasu maa is devil ...😈 , but I personally feel that Sia has that patience & she will pass all the hurdles ......

I really wish this custom would have been told to sonali - she would have run to london immediately without looking back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

totally agree with you guys.....first, this pre-historic twist of kundali mein dosh, imagine a 21st century well educated girl from Delhi talking of becoming a "yogini", what a devine thought !!!!!!!!! my god i am just wondering from where the CV's get such ideas and they also expect us to buy that.......and today Santoshi mata movie, i think tomorrow they'll take us a trip through ramayana........... even i'm sure sia will come out winning thro' all the hurdles, but i am just hoping that as mentioned in one of the posts, they dont drag this for another 3 wks .............they have eaten our heads enough and this time if they're planning to drag this rubbish for that long, i'm sure laado will be out of top 20 also...............

Sweety πŸ˜†, I so agree with the pre-historic twist thing. Really I think it's paleolithic in the sense that it has been done to death by now. And we shouldn't overlook Ramayan either - after Raghav (Ram) and Sia (Sita) are very much part of it.

I really want Sia to win through this, a bit of optimism always helps. 😊