Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sudss

btw, what was it that they were showing on the promos??
"ammaji ke liye mujhe 3 mahine thak jogini banke rahna hoga" what was that?? she was saying ammaji, not raghav... means she understands ammjis tricks and does this so as to become agreeable to ammaji??

Actually they only showed a portion of her entire dialogue in the promo to make it messier I guess. What Sia was saying is that I had come to this haveli to change Ammaji, now I have to win her confidence and so I have to do this! Didin't make any sense to me. Anyway ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

I am sure they have only a few formulae which they keep on applying from time to time. That's the main problem, there is no independent thinking for separate plots.

I will give an instance. I used to watch Mohe Rang De. Their the leads, after a lot of hassles, were finally ready to commit to each other when a blast from the past appeared in the form of a girl who had studied with the hero in LOndon. Got the coincidence?

Gives me a headache alright. 😕

Even I used to watch MRD it was a nice show but ended ........... there jethani was devil here ammaji is devil😈
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Even I used to watch MRD it was a nice show but ended ........... there jethani was devil here ammaji is devil😈

Yes Bittu. But it was probably not so strong in MRD.
But the scene was a direct lift kinda. 🤢
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

I am sure they have only a few formulae which they keep on applying from time to time. That's the main problem, there is no independent thinking for separate plots.

I will give an instance. I used to watch Mohe Rang De. Their the leads, after a lot of hassles, were finally ready to commit to each other when a blast from the past appeared in the form of a girl who had studied with the hero in LOndon. Got the coincidence?

Gives me a headache alright. 😕

Yeah right dear....😆

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont understand y they need different writers when all follow the same old crap story....😡
shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes they can show cute scenes of ra sia & if chanda becomes pregnant then there will be a big turn in the story.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanthagp05

yes they can show cute scenes of ra sia & if chanda becomes pregnant then there will be a big turn in the story.

yeah aur checkups ke baad pata chale ki grandson hai ammaji ka toh rangeeli ki chutti ho jaye gaye.....😆 She will get the saza of badmouthing sia santosh infront of amma😆 kanhaji pls. aisa kuch jaldhi karo..taki rasia thodi chaine ke saas le sake😆
poetic thumbnail
Am with you Megha on this.

Please Kanhaji, kuch karo.