Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Shreya - speed breaker lol. 🤣 Speed breaker indeed! Jokes apart, I would really like to see his reaction when he comes to know later that this is all his Ammaji's doing and also making Sia go through the BS to keep them apart.

@ Megha - I am sure Ammaji has something very bad in her mind. Or it could simply be that she wants to show Sia her position in the house and make her remind that even though Raghav married her, to most of the others, she is still the hands-on maid.

Of course, it's nice to see a small hint of naughtiness in Sia's part as well. It's actually so endearing to see these two together! Also Sia needs to keep Raghav closer to herself so in that essence these nok-jhoks will come in handy.

There is something really fishy dear..I m hoping raghav saves the day for all of us!😆

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can you please make a video on the below 2 songs.
Pyar Hua Ikrar Hua- Shree 420
This can have the hospital scene where Raghav goes to pick Sia, Sia sleeping on Rgahav's shoulder on the way back, Sia dropping the roses and Raghav picking and giving it to her, Raghav helping Sia break her fast, Raghav taking her out on the walk, Rgahav staring at Sia when she came wearing his mang tika
Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna- Kudrat (This can be from Raghavs point of view because it will suit his personality perfectly, a silent lover who does not convey much by talk but through actions)
Scenes that will be perfect
Raghav putting medicine on Sia's hand when Ammaji had hit her for trying to kill Avatar,
Raghav walking out of the ceremony where Ammaji announces his wedding to Sonali,
Raghav putting bandage on his engagement finger on his engagement to Sonali and staring at Sia for reactions, Raghav watching Sia trying to apply Sinddor on her head just before his wedding to Sonali, Raghav putting Sindoor on Sia, Raghav confronting his mother teling her to make nyay, Raghav trying to hug Sia but standing back when Sia withdraws.
I tried making these two videos but i am in the learning phase and may not be able to do a great job like you. So, please try these two out if you have the time.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah I think kul devi ki pooja ke wajah se sia par maa ka aashirwaad hoga aur ammaji ke plan ki band baj jayegi..I still have a n inner feeling raghav sab jaanta hai😆

Really crossed my fingers for that....and wants that Raghav should know this fact so that he will realize how deeply Sia luves him 😳 n his dear Maaaaaaaaaaa is 😈
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update .....👏👏 Nice romantic episode ...... ❤️

Raghav is not able to think anything else then Sia - look he don't even asked her why Ammaji has called her ...........😲😲

@ poet u r not the only one who want to hit rangeeli - now I am so annoyed with her that I feels opening a hate club for her .......😡😡 I really prefer sunheri & gajender rather than her , they r good entertainers ...... yesterday I missed them ......

and what to say about ammaji , even she is out of the brains sometimes , even being so intelligent she always believes rangeeli 😡😡 cant she smell there is something fishy ....😲

Now about the imprint scene - I really loved that raghav racalls all his wrong doings with Sia and regret that ..........

and if we goes with the wordings of santosh that married couple doing it together will mean that no wickedness can destroy their relationship - pls one imprint in the wall of Ammaji's room & one in joginder bhaiya's room 😆 - this is must needed ...............

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah I think kul devi ki pooja ke wajah se sia par maa ka aashirwaad hoga aur ammaji ke plan ki band baj jayegi..I still have a n inner feeling raghav sab jaanta hai😆

Dear..tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar 👏.....I really wish that is the case.. Raghav needs to know his mother true colors

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the Update .....👏👏 Nice romantic episode ...... ❤️

Raghav is not able to think anything else then Sia - look he don't even asked her why Ammaji has called her ...........😲😲

@ poet u r not the only one who want to hit rangeeli - now I am so annoyed with her that I feels opening a hate club for her .......😡😡 I really prefer sunheri & gajender rather than her , they r good entertainers ...... yesterday I missed them ......

and what to say about ammaji , even she is out of the brains sometimes , even being so intelligent she always believes rangeeli 😡😡 cant she smell there is something fishy ....😲

Now about the imprint scene - I really loved that raghav racalls all his wrong doings with Sia and regret that ..........

and if we goes with the wordings of santosh that married couple doing it together will mean that no wickedness can destroy their relationship - pls one imprint in the wall of Ammaji's room & one in joginder bhaiya's room 😆 - this is must needed ...............

Bittu please open her Fan/ Hate Club and I will deffo be a member. She's just so yucky... Poor Avtaar! I really feel bad for him since he is a decent fellow.

I was also prayign the same when Santosh said that the imprints together are supposed to protect their relationship from any wickedness. These two are so gullible in their love that they are unable to comprehend the wickedness at hand.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu please open her Fan/ Hate Club and I will deffo be a member. She's just so yucky... Poor Avtaar! I really feel bad for him since he is a decent fellow.

I was also prayign the same when Santosh said that the imprints together are supposed to protect their relationship from any wickedness. These two are so gullible in their love that they are unable to comprehend the wickedness at hand.

& one for Ammaji alsoAngryAngryAngry

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok you are on Bittu. 👍🏼 Can't stand that Rangeeli.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Dear..tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar 👏.....I really wish that is the case.. Raghav needs to know his mother true colors

Hope so dear aisa hi hooooooo😳

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Really crossed my fingers for that....and wants that Raghav should know this fact so that he will realize how deeply Sia luves him 😳 n his dear Maaaaaaaaaaa is 😈

yeah he will realize the true luv that sia has always had for him..n he inturn will luv her even moreEmbarrassed
😆