Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the marvelous update!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This pair is magical...they took in sum another world,where there is only LUV N LUV N LUV......❤️❤️❤️.......
Sia is enjoying naughtiness of Raghav.....😉....so cute scenes yaar,wanna see again....but yes...i too agree wid Megha Ammaji is certainly having some plan for today......😈.....Hope,everything will go right....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shreya - speed breaker lol. 🤣 Speed breaker indeed! Jokes apart, I would really like to see his reaction when he comes to know later that this is all his Ammaji's doing and also making Sia go through the BS to keep them apart.

@ Megha - I am sure Ammaji has something very bad in her mind. Or it could simply be that she wants to show Sia her position in the house and make her remind that even though Raghav married her, to most of the others, she is still the hands-on maid.

Of course, it's nice to see a small hint of naughtiness in Sia's part as well. It's actually so endearing to see these two together! Also Sia needs to keep Raghav closer to herself so in that essence these nok-jhoks will come in handy.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Shreya - speed breaker lol. 🤣 Speed breaker indeed! Jokes apart, I would really like to see his reaction when he comes to know later that this is all his Ammaji's doing and also making Sia go through the BS to keep them apart.

@ Megha - I am sure Ammaji has something very bad in her mind. Or it could simply be that she wants to show Sia her position in the house and make her remind that even though Raghav married her, to most of the others, she is still the hands-on maid.

Of course, it's nice to see a small hint of naughtiness in Sia's part as well. It's actually so endearing to see these two together! Also Sia needs to keep Raghav closer to herself so in that essence these nok-jhoks will come in handy.

@poetic speed breakers are what i call them😆 because raghav is trying to all the ways to close to sia,all the time touching her,naughtily asking for a kiss,hugging her and making her forget herself in his arms😳.he has only his eyes for sia like a horse harness always looking at her with love and passion.so when a man is so deeply engrossed inhis wife and somebody tries to put a halt to this speeding guy that is called a speed breaker😆.when he come to know what his god ammaji has done to sia ammaji's laadla will raise a tornado where ammaji will lose the most.yesterday's precap i agree withpoetic that sia is a just servant is what ammaji is trying to imply.
naughtiness is what is keep us glued to laado that too especially coming from sia.have u noticed that sia has gained confidence now that she is sure of husband's love.hope to see the old sia who was filled with confidence and fire to do good
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic speed breakers are what i call them😆 because raghav is trying to all the ways to close to sia,all the time touching her,naughtily asking for a kiss,hugging her and making her forget herself in his arms😳.he has only his eyes for sia like a horse harness always looking at her with love and passion.so when a man is so deeply engrossed inhis wife and somebody tries to put a halt to this speeding guy that is called a speed breaker😆.when he come to know what his god ammaji has done to sia ammaji's laadla will raise a tornado where ammaji will lose the most.yesterday's precap i agree withpoetic that sia is a just servant is what ammaji is trying to imply.
naughtiness is what is keep us glued to laado that too especially coming from sia.have u noticed that sia has gained confidence now that she is sure of husband's love.hope to see the old sia who was filled with confidence and fire to do good

Totally agreed.....At present,me too is watching Lado just coz of these two LUV Birds...otherwise,it seems that the show has become Saas Bahu soap.....but there is definately some magic in this couple.....Raghav has become very naughty....😉😉...i am loving it......
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@coolsheetal-true that it is love that is keepin us glued but i also want sia to grow in confidence now and return with fire in her heart to do good to atleast women in the haveli who stood by her in bad times.raghav is already with her that is her strength
Coolsheetal thumbnail

@coolsheetal-true that it is love that is keepin us glued but i also want sia to grow in confidence now and return with fire in her heart to do good to atleast women in the haveli who stood by her in bad times.raghav is already with her that is her strength

Yeah,it's the time to understand and forecast other important issues also as Sia knows about the Jhoomar n Dheeraj....now when she has gained her love,she should try for the other couple....atleast,we will have a break from this stupid track.....😕😕
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

\

What a good definition of speed breaker dear 😆. I am convinced. LOL, horse with a harness! 😉😆

But I agree, he's totally into his wife and wants to be with her. Like the dialogue he was saying - tumne mujhe bahut intezaar karaya; even he said tumne mujhe bahut mehnaat karwaye .... Embarrassed so sweet.

In fact, I liked Sia yesterday - the way her facial expressions changed showing longing at one point, then despondency, then giving in, and then finally being sad. Yes, i did notice her confidence, the way she has regained it. Now I hope that she gets Raghav's love and support. They are too sweet together.

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

But we are not complaining...are we ????
This pair is way too cute

I too m not complaining sweetie..I love to see their naughtinessEmbarrassed😆

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

This pair is magical...they took in sum another world,where there is only LUV N LUV N LUV......❤️❤️❤️.......

Sia is enjoying naughtiness of Raghav.....😉....so cute scenes yaar,wanna see again....but yes...i too agree wid Megha Ammaji is certainly having some plan for today......😈.....Hope,everything will go right....

Yeah I think kul devi ki pooja ke wajah se sia par maa ka aashirwaad hoga aur ammaji ke plan ki band baj jayegi..I still have a n inner feeling raghav sab jaanta hai😆