Written Update - March 1 - cute rasia scenes

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episodes starts with sia telling ammaji that she would do anything for raghav.ammaji (witch)says that raghav is the third link to their relationship of dislike.panditji repeats the same old abstisence of sex.sia replies that she will follow panditji's instruction and leaves the room .cute scenes to follow-sia enters rasia's room and is cleaning the bed when raghav comes from behind ang hugs her.sia is not able to resist raghav and hugs him back.then she suddenly remembers what ammaji has told and becomes sad.she moves away but raghav brings her back to him andthey cutely dance.sia is reminded of ammaji but raghav takes her to his world again(very cute and shows intimacy) and kisses here.sia tells him she has work to do.but raghavtells her she cannot escape from him.she gives a knowing smile and says that everybody will be waiting for breakfast.sia asks him to take bath and gives a smile and tells him to come fast for breakfast. sia walks to the kitchen and thinks that if she has to change ammaji's thought process then she tried as a servant but now she is the bahu of the house and will have listen to ammaji and try changing her.sia says that ifshe can bring a change then she will follow the panditji's advice.she feels that keeping raghav away is difficult but she has to do it.sia enters the kitchen.santosh,jhoomar tease her.they say"dekho nayenaveli dulhan ka ghaal kese laal hai".siya smiles shyly andfurther santosh teases her saying haveli ki choti bahu has come to do breakfast for the the haveli's rajkumar.sia smiles shyly again.sheila asks santosh not to tease sia and askd her to do whatever she wants for raghav.rangeeli comes in and demands rudely from sia for a cup of tea.sia gives back by saying that she has to do breakfast for raghav and then only will do other jobs.rangeeli insults sia .rangeeli insults sia saying that just because raghav filled her maang with sindoor does not mean that she is haveli's bahu.sheila and santosh tell her that sia's status is equivalent to rangeeli and not to talk rudely.rangeeli tells her that she does not listen to god and so will not listen to her sasuma.she tells sheila not to cross her way and warns of bad consequence and leaves.

rangeeli goes and complaints to ammaji and tells her that she only asked a tea from sia and that sia insulted her saying that she will not do all the work as she is raghav's wife who is in her control and who inturn controls ammaji.ammaji tells rangeeli not to worry about sia and tells her that she will make sia cry more for what she did to her.sia enters rasia's room and raghav sees her enter in the mirror and gives a naughty smile telling her that she made him wait for long.he hugs her,kisses her and feels her skin.but sia jokingly puts it that all the lovemaking will have to wait till the kuldevi pooja the nextday.but raghav tells her he does not believe in all the rubbish.but sia tells him not to make fun of the ritual even if he has no belief in it.jhoomar comes and knocks the door and tells them that chotima has called them for some rasam.she gives a knowing smile to both and leave.sia prepares to leave raghav does not allow and smiles wickedly.sia manages to escape but holds her hand and tells her that she can leave only if she kisses him.she refuses and raghav wickedly blackmails saying that he will tell chotima that it was sia who wanted to hold her hand and not wanting him to leave.chachi calls for sia andraghav looks at her wickedly. she immediately kisses him and runs away shyyly.sia reaches chachi where santosh jhoomar and chachi are waiting with a plate of turmeric.they tell sia that a hand imprint should made by DIL of the house and married couple doing it together will mean that no wickedness can destroy their relationship.raghav touches the turmeric and remembers what happened the first time they got married.he remembers how he cheated si andhow ammaji made her clean the imprints she made earlier.chachi tells them to forget the past and start a new life.they both put their print andammaji seeing this thinks that let sia do as much maanmaani because after that she had it from ammaji

PRECAP-ammaji asks sia to cook for all as she is now like a new bride even though she has cooked many a times as a servant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

@sang_hari , very well written update....!!

RaSia moments today were really very cute..
The two of them are just way too sweet.
Its a treat to watch them together....
Based on today's episode..it appears Sia had adopted the Gandhigiri approach to fight her battles with Ammaji and bring out change that way.....well..lets see how that plays out..right now it seems more of a saas bahu track anyway..
But you know what....if they keep showing us these cute Raghav Sia scenes..maybe we will be able to survive this track..
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

@sang_hari , very well written update....!!

RaSia moments today were really very cute..
The two of them are just way too sweet.
Its a treat to watch them together....
Based on today's episode..it appears Sia had adopted the Gandhigiri approach to fight her battles with Ammaji and bring out change that way.....well..lets see how that plays out..right now it seems more of a saas bahu track anyway..
But you know what....if they keep showing us these cute Raghav Sia scenes..maybe we will be able to survive this track..

thanks a lot sarada,i was like trying to record as many moments in my memory of lovey-dovey RaSIa.raghav is like changed so much and this time at least he should stand with sia if anything goes wrong.we can stand any track if they give us a lot of rasia moments to survive it.it is not only in the forums.i have lot of friends who adore this jodi.will gandhigiri work with ammaji is a big question.okay actually sia did change raghav with gandhigiri so that is what she is trying again.
I liked sia's confidence in herself today like ticking rangeeli off.seems raghav's love has worked magic
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for a wonderful update. πŸ‘β­οΈ

And these two are so cute - they actually kill with their sweetness. 😍Yeh Ammaji ekdum andhi hain ... doesn't see that her son is so happy and in love.

They showed Sia's dilemma also very well. She so badly wants to be with him, but is not being able to becos of the stupid thing. 😳 I am sure she's agreeing to all these things because Raghav's life is at stake.

Loved thee cute scenes and the way they were executed. Loved it when Raghav said - tumne mujhse bahut mehnaat karwaye ... 😳

Sia told him abt the Kuldevi puja. Just thinking, how many Kuldevi pujas will she be telling Raghav about and stopping him? πŸ˜† Majnu doesn't seem to be in the mood to stop at all.

Santosh, Chachi and Jhumar are also so cute. I liked the way Chachi tells Santosh - mere bachhon ko tang mat karna ... πŸ˜›

I want to slap Rangeeli very hard so that she sees starts for the next few days 😑 ... or is it only me?
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shreay for a wonderful update.

And these two are so cute - they actually kill with their sweetness. 😍Yeh Ammaji ekdum andhi hain ... doesn't see that her son is so happy and in love.

Loved thee cute scenes and the way they were executed. Loved it when Raghav said - tumne mujhse bahut mehnaat karwaye ... 😳

Sia told him abt the Kuldevi puja. Just thinking, how many Kuldevi pujas will she be telling Raghav about and stopping him? πŸ˜† Majnu doesn't seem to be in the mood to stop at all.

very true poetic,love the way he held her hands and made her dance and always wanting feel her near him.like u said total majnu bangaya.if it goes at this rate it will sia who will give the grandson to ammaji rather than rangeeli😳.
I liked the confident sia who is sure of her husband's love for her.I always thought from the beginning they had some kind of magic between them.beautiful romance-macho guy soft girl stuff.we have to wait and see how raghav take to the speed breaker his ammaji has put in front of him.he is not able to keep his hands off sia and sia is not able to resist him.lets see how the situation pans out

santosh is very happy for sia as she knows how it is to live without husbands love and affection.everybody was teasing sia about sia 's blushing.it was very cute over all
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..πŸ‘i m a little scared seeing the precap...since amma has asked sia to cook I think she has some plans up her sleeves....she will add something to the food...n blame sia....I just hope agar aisa kuch ho jaye toh koi woh khana badal de...gharwale woh khana nah khakar sia kha le galti se ..aur bimaar padh jaye taki raghav saawdhaan ho sake ki koi uski sia ke peeche padha hai!πŸ˜”
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Raghav is very naught, Raghav passion intimacy with Sia.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thanks for the update

Raghav is very naught, Raghav passion intimacy with Sia.

yeah he has become a naughty raghav...aur sia bhi kuh kam nahi haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah he has become a naughty raghav...aur sia bhi kuh kam nahi haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But we are not complaining...are we ????
This pair is way too cute
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a lovely update