COLORS' Holi Special _ NAIDL

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends,

I did manage to watch the entire show and everybody seemed to have a very good time. They were all really enjoying themselves to the T. Some of them were pretty unrecognizable without their usual get ups.

Ammaji was having a rollicking time there, dancing away. At one point, she said that she's very happy with all her bahus today and have decided to forgive and forget. Indeed! 😆 She was hugging Sia tightly at that time, and both of them were pretty unrecognisable at that point of time. 😆😛😆

Joginder did a dance with two other new leads and he did extremely well, as Priyan mentioned in his post. Gajender was there too, and so was Avatar's father. AT one point of time, Joginder was dancing with Sia while Desi Girl was being played, Raghav barged in quickly. 😉 I wish he wasn't wearing his glares, maybe he wanted to protect his eyes from the harmful chemicals. 😛

All the casts and crew of the various shows on COLORS were shown in a random fashion, so to catch the NAIDL team, one has to watch the entire show.

Sia was dunked in the ALL IS WELL colour well and she definitely didn't want that!

At another point of time, she was having a go at Raghav and hitting him playfully, after he did a number with colours on her, I guess. The camera moved so fast that it was very difficult to follow everything to the minutest detail.

Raghav and Sia danced on the number Lal Dupatta. All the items were definitely filmed earlier. And apart for one or two items, they weren't shown fully. So there's a lot of footage that has not been aired. I liked the song and dance routine with Baby Krishna, Ishita, Sparsh and Saloni and this item was shown completely.

It was a fun-filled time pass and by the end, well, one would definitely have problems in recognising most of these actors.

Hope someone puts up the Video links fast enough so that everyone can check them.

Poet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the details..i too watched it..it was very enjoyable watching our fav actors doing masti!