Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeahhh well I feel now she needs to show her real tria charitra to raghav n woo him back as i m sure he will be upset for sia ignoring him😳😆

Megha,

After some time he will definitely be upset with SIa for ignoring him. And that's the advantage Ammaji wants to take.

So I would love to see Sia getting to know the truth somehow (I don't care how) and then pretend in front of Ammaji that everything's fine while she can continue with her hubby manaofy session .... 😳, no need for Ammaji to interfere so much in her son's ahem personal life. And I am sure RaSia are not willing to rent a bill board to advertise that either. 😉

Will be great to see Ammaji toppled in her own game ...

Please CVs don't mess this one up. 😔

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

After some time he will definitely be upset with SIa for ignoring him. And that's the advantage Ammaji wants to take.

So I would love to see Sia getting to know the truth somehow (I don't care how) and then pretend in front of Ammaji that everything's fine while she can continue with her hubby manaofy session .... 😳, I agree😆😆 I'd love to see Sia do that! no need for Ammaji to interfere so much in her son's ahem personal life. And I am sure RaSia are not willing to rent a bill board to hire that either. 😉 hahhahahahaha 😆

Will be great to see Ammaji toppled in her own game ...
Hmm...I'm waiting for that moment to happen! 😛
Please CVs don't mess this one up. 😔
Yes, Please CV's don't mess it up, we love RS!

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Sia is really pretty. Raghav and her have a wonderful chemistry. I hope they do not ruin their love story and let them have some moments to feel their love. Amma ji is too devious. Sia have to have his guard up all the time.
poetic thumbnail
Yes, you are right Nina. Sia has to stay guard forever I guess.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys the duo were awesome today.. !! 😍I totally luvd the way.. Sia started the dance saying to Raghav that RED was her fave Color coz.. RED is the color of luv.. hai .. mai mar java. . they were GORGEOUS 😳
Btw guys did u notice..Raghav performed with the lead of 'Ganga' also.. 😉 before 'Gangas' lead Shiv comes n asks him to leave.. 😆😆 luvd my naughty Raghav.. 😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Guys the duo were awesome today.. !! 😍I totally luvd the way.. Sia started the dance saying to Raghav that RED was her fave Color coz.. RED is the color of luv.. hai .. mai mar java. . they were GORGEOUS 😳

Btw guys did u notice..Raghav performed with the lead of 'Ganga' also.. 😉 before 'Gangas' lead Shiv comes n asks him to leave.. 😆😆 luvd my naughty Raghav.. 😳

😆 Armu, in fact, Ganga's lead pushed him away from the dais. 😉😆 Yes, our Raghav was really being naughty. 😳 Cute indeed!
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
holi spl in colors was really good prgm...really enjoyed watching,sply raghav-sia sequences also ammaji joginder,gajender...
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
has anyone got the ink so i can watch
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah please provide the link