New promo video - Raghav-Sia 3 months?

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, I know Megha has posted the detail of the new promo but here's the video, its a mix promo but still has the NAIDL promo so enjoy guys and the credit goes to the uploader, I'm just posting the video for the members here! 😊

BTW I'm selling "sense" for 1p and free brain for free, if anyone has any time, could you please buy it and pass it to Sia? 😆😆
Just a lil joke! 😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d nice promo...
finally they start d little promotion again, now i think it'll work for gain a good TRP n i hope put laado in a Top-3 shows👍🏼... n i love ur joke😆..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for posting the promo link.

Just one stupid question in mind- whom did Sia get married to? Raghav or Ammaji? 😉

One more point - she doesn't say Raghav ke liye mujhe yogini banke rahena hoga! Then it would have been for his life definitely.

Maybe she realises that it could be a nasty little plot but needs to follow it to gain Ammaji's confidence. Otherwise Ammaji will continue sending people to their room, for their entire lives, who will all knock at precisely the same area on the glass pattern on their door. And of course, be-waqt.

Just wishful thinking! If wishes were horses. 😍

BTW MJ, your joke is too good. 😆😆😆

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Link ..........
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx for sharing the promo MJ..

Also the brains are needed for the CV's ..nd not SIA..poor thing , she has to go along with whatever they ask her to....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing....ok the direct download link if anyone requires....

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago