Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Me personally wants that Raghav should listen all this plan so that he will come to know that Sia is trying hard stuff 😒for her and his dear Ammaji is planning evil for her own son's married life.....😈....and then the true colors will come out .....wat u all guys say ?????
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have one more idea ...... once I saw a dairy in Sia's hand in which she kept all the letters writtern by Raghav to her . As pandit told if she will tell about this to any one all her tapsya will go into Vain😡😡 ..... so she can write her thought in the dairy and some how Raghav sees Sia's diary ... & in the excitement to know what Sia thinks he reads it ...........& comes to know about the truth ....... that what's going on ...... and I think at least he will use his brain ...

I know this has been used in many serials before but there is no harm in using it again .......😆

but just stop this track its so irritating😡😡😡
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I wish i cud see it.. Ammaji is soo wicked...Hate her soo muchh..
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its better if ammaji get heart attack,bt she doesnt have a heart,or if smu1 overhear thts good idea...help sia 2 cum out f ammaji's plan...it should be raghav itself who overhears ammaji & joginder's plan...& react & be wth his wife support her...wat do u think...???
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

its better if ammaji get heart attack,bt she doesnt have a heart,or if smu1 overhear thts good idea...help sia 2 cum out f ammaji's plan...it should be raghav itself who overhears ammaji & joginder's plan...& react & be wth his wife support her...wat do u think...???

yes someone needs to help sia n get her out of this problem..hai khanya ji kisse ko sia ka farishtha banakar bhejo jaldi..chayeye woh phir raghav hi kyun na hooo😆