meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Promo Detail:

Raghav is shown kissing sia on her forehead...in the same white kurta pajma n sia in her red dress...she tries moving away...thinking in her mind that she has to stay yogini for 3 months for ammaji's sake but raghav holds her hand lovingly n stops her from leaving!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

My Comments
:

Haila Raghav was looking so romantic...😳n poor sia was trying hard stop her feelings for raghav....😭amma teri toh mein..😑saare romance ka kachra kar diya hai tunne.....😭🀒

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg! i wish i could watch it!!
i knew this would happen - and like, even though its gonna be annoying, this is why people will watch it, cos its like frustrating and stuff.. ! but gosh!! so guess at least for a week she will be avoiding raghav.. !
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I sure agree Megha. Amma ki toh waat lagana chahiye ...

Poor Raghu, won't even know whats happening for some time. Poor Sia, if only she didn't believe Ammaji. Poor us .. deprived of some good romance.

Something tells me, Raghav will not give up easily.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes maybe siya will give in..and he will die..and ammaji will put the blame on siya..and then maybe he will somehow come back from his grave as is common in soaps..and he would have lost his memory by then....and then ammaji will torture siya and make raghav marry a girl of her choice as raghav would have forgotten his past!πŸ˜†.....because this is all what these soaps are about..this one started with great hype about social evil in villages and female infanticide but look now.....you know initially i had thougt this show was different..but now i think i was wrong...how long will they keep viewers hooked just because of ammajis fantastic acting....the track is hilarious!....i was laughing my guts out when siya was expressing her relief in her heart on ammaji accepting her as her daughter in law....really..its just becoming too funny!!!!!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstars

omg! i wish i could watch it!!

i knew this would happen - and like, even though its gonna be annoying, this is why people will watch it, cos its like frustrating and stuff.. ! but gosh!! so guess at least for a week she will be avoiding raghav.. !

Yeah aur phir kahin jaakar raaz khulega amma ke drama seπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I sure agree Megha. Amma ki toh waat lagana chahiye ...

Poor Raghu, won't even know whats happening for some time. Poor Sia, if only she didn't believe Ammaji. Poor us .. deprived of some good romance.

Something tells me, Raghav will not give up easily.

Yeah he will not give up n will realize that something is wrong n sia is avoiding him due to a reason n i guess he will make her confess about the problem somehow or will overhear amma as she is expressing her happiness tro jogi that their plan worked n sia is trapped about the kundali thingπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Yes maybe siya will give in..and he will die..and ammaji will put the blame on siya..and then maybe he will somehow come back from his grave as is common in soaps..and he would have lost his memory by then....and then ammaji will torture siya and make raghav marry a girl of her choice as raghav would have forgotten his past!πŸ˜†.....because this is all what these soaps are about..this one started with great hype about social evil in villages and female infanticide but look now.....you know initially i had thougt this show was different..but now i think i was wrong...how long will they keep viewers hooked just because of ammajis fantastic acting....the track is hilarious!....i was laughing my guts out when siya was expressing her relief in her heart on ammaji accepting her as her daughter in law....really..its just becoming too funny!!!!!

Me too dear..how can she fool herself saying taht amma is accepted her n the funniest part was raghav ne react nahi kiya when the lady came n told him that amma has called sia to her roomπŸ˜† Doesnt he know amma doesnt like sia..or he thinks amma has accepted siaπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Please post promo video.

If I get the links I will post it dear...hope someone else helps us on this!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Me too dear..how can she fool herself saying taht amma is accepted her n the funniest part was raghav ne react nahi kiya when the lady came n told him that amma has called sia to her roomπŸ˜† Doesnt he know amma doesnt like sia..or he thinks amma has accepted siaπŸ˜†

Come on dears, kuch toh samjho. Log barbar darwaza khatkenge be-waqt, and you want their brains to function properly? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hormones bhi kuch hai na ...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Come on dears, kuch toh samjho. Log barbar darwaza khatkenge be-waqt, and you want their brains to function properly? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hormones bhi kuch hai na ...

yeah right!πŸ˜†