ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys have you seen the movie called Beta starring anil kapoor and Madhuri.😊

It had the same story line the evil Mother in law tels the DIL to stay away from the son for some time and it creates a rift between the husband and wife and then wifey dear overhears the MILs great plans and challanges her openly and then a Tabela happens. 😉
Now one question til date none of the romantic couples apart from a few have been able to consumate their marriages in normal circumstances so how some we expect Rasia to do that.
So I am sure this is how things are going to move and we shall see Sia in her Menaka Avataar manoing her angry pati dev. 😉😉
So it remains to be seen if she does a Dhak Dhak ala Madhuri 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we all r thinking in the same line & want Sia to step foot in the Madhuri's shoes and show Ammaji that she also knows how to win .... . I just want if they are copying from bollywood tho pura -pura copy karo naa ........why adha -adhura .......

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ranju, my positive twin. Am mighty glad to see you here.

We are all more or less thinking on the same lines. So it would be great to see Sia upping the ante against Ammaji. And Raghav supporting her ably.

It would be good to watch this new cat and mouse game.

And yes, we can't seem to think of anything but our dear ole' tabela. Sam should be providing us with a good pic.

I know what you are talking about. I just don't want RaSia's character to be destroyed.

As for the Dhak dhak thingy, 😳, ahem, only time will tell. Keeping my fingers crossed.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

we all r thinking in the same line & want Sia to step foot in the Madhuri's shoes and show Ammaji that she also knows how to win .... . I just want if they are copying from bollywood tho pura -pura copy karo naa ........why adha -adhura .......

Arrey Bittu, then they will be charged for plagiarising ... 😆🤣
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they should show sia in mads avtaar...n trying to woo her hubby n manofy him...alag tareeke se ki raghav is not able to resist her n forgets his anger ...n comes close to her...n what fun agar amma yeh sab dekh leh...aur uska mooh khula ka khula reh jaye!🤣
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes they should show sia in mads avtaar...n trying to woo her hubby n manofy him...alag tareeke se ki raghav is not able to resist her n forgets his anger ...n comes close to her...n what fun agar amma yeh sab dekh leh...aur uska mooch khula ka khula reh jaye!🤣

mooch? 😕

SInce when does Ammaji have a mooch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

mooch? 😕

SInce when does Ammaji have a mooch? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry sweetie I meant moohhhhhhhh😆
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool girls
I think the cat and mouse game will be very interesting to watch.
High time Sia understands Ammaji and then bring her ture face in front of her sons as well.
I am sure this without telling raghav she will ensure that everyone among the sangwan khandaan is at right path.
Now it remains to be seen how they handle the female featicude issue which seems nonexistant now and also what will they do about Jhumar and dheeraj wedding.
However it seems that for a while to come we will get to see Raghav and Sia in action ..... ok I mean in focus LOL
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

Cool girls

I think the cat and mouse game will be very interesting to watch.
High time Sia understands Ammaji and then bring her ture face in front of her sons as well.
I am sure this without telling raghav she will ensure that everyone among the sangwan khandaan is at right path.
Now it remains to be seen how they handle the female featicude issue which seems nonexistant now and also what will they do about Jhumar and dheeraj wedding.
However it seems that for a while to come we will get to see Raghav and Sia in action ..... ok I mean in focus LOL

Yeah agreed dear!😳