IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, Ammaji, the devil personified has hatched a new plan to keep her son away from sia. She makes a pretense of being ill, tells sia about the kundali...and voila! Our meek and dutiful daughter in law brainlessly nods her head!

As we all vent out our frustration on the upcoming track of sia's abstinence, we can also see that ammaji is a very very clever woman.Not only is her plan gonna make rags angry with his wife, but it will also give her more time to banish sia from Krishnavaas!
🤢

What do think is going to be ammaji's next course of action?
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it will depend on what sia's next plan of action is...if sia does what ammaji wants her to do, then ammaji doesnt NEED a next course of action as sia's actions themselves would bring RaSia apart anyway.
as much as it seems sia has believed ammaji (from precap), i have a teeny tiny hope that ammaji's plan will somehow not work .. but since priest guy told sia that its not good idea to tell people, i dont know how the plan won't work.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes i also feel ammaji will be the winner as the show banks on her really..and unfortunately at this point her acting skills is all the show is offering viewers!!!..the present track has led to ridiculous developments if you ask me..personally i wasnt really bothered about raghav siya anyway...but atleast i was expecting the track to lead directly to siyas revenge!!!.and see some kind of turn around.....but instead she seems to be wanting to please ammaji....this is ridiculous if you ask me!!!....i notice the fall in ratings...it will be very sad if they are slowly out of top 10!!!!.. And coming to your question about ammajis plan..i believe she has in mind to throw siya out..and i wont mind her doing that unless siya shows some spunk out here and does what she had stayed for as a servant in the first place!!!..sometimes its really laughable how these soaps become ridiculous...one week ago i saw siya telling sheela that she is here for a mission..and one week later i see siya wanting to please ammaji!!!!.
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sia must say all these things 2 raghav...ammaji really evil lady...hope raghav wil understand ammaji's plans & fight against & stand wth sia...really sad episodes cuming up...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel somehow raghav will come to know or someone who sides with raghav n sia will come to know of this evil plan n will save sia from amma's drama!

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well I feel somehow raghav will come to know or someone who sides with raghav n sia will come to know of this evil plan n will save sia from amma's drama!

Ya, that is a possibility.Maybe sheela chachi. Hope she drills some sense into sia's head!😉
mangalabwaj thumbnail
This is the problem with most of the serials. People don't speak to each other and let each other know what is on their minds. Don't you think it would have been sensible fot Raghav to follow his wife, listen to what his mother said and solved all the issues instead. But CVs never think like that. The result being we subjected to viewing weeks and weeks of mega serials without coming to any conclusions.
I sometimes wonder what do we really get out of these craps. If we were to apply even 1% percent of logic in such serials to our lives that would be enough to plunge ourselves into depths of stupidity.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ammaji is very clever brain. I hate her
I think Ammaji dont want her young son raghav sleep with Sia. Ammaji dont want Sia get be pregnant by Raghav, because Ammaji fear if Sia have a son will grow up come to power head of veerpur, Sia as mother of veerpur.
Ammaji likes Sonlia because Sonlia's parents are very power rich, Ammaji was very interest Sonlia's money millions.
If Raghav will come to know Ammaji and priest, he will blame to ammaji.
I hope Raghav will be leader head of Veerpur.
Raghav n Sia'll have 5 childrens.

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Ammaji is very clever brain. I hate her

I think Ammaji dont want her young son raghav sleep with Sia. Ammaji dont want Sia get be pregnant by Raghav, because Ammaji fear if Sia have a son will grow up come to power head of veerpur, Sia as mother of veerpur.
Ammaji likes Sonlia because Sonlia's parents are very power rich, Ammaji was very interest Sonlia's money millions.
If Raghav will come to know Ammaji and priest, he will blame to ammaji.
I hope Raghav will be leader head of Veerpur.
Raghav n Sia'll have 5 childrens.

Hope it happens!
But among the 5 kids, will there be any daughters?