THUMBS DOWN TO NEW TRACK- SIA IS DOOMED

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

One thing I cant understand is how can Sia be so naive....(she has lost the essence of her character)

3 months abstinence...ha ha ha..

Whats more undigestible....she is not supposed to tell Raghav or any family members about it or the abstinence wont work.....

But Ammaji and Big B Joginder already know...

So what does this mean??? They are not Family????

Creatives...seriously ...think of something more creative.....

If this continues...No more viewing of Laado for me... So be it

Cheers everyone..

Dont we want content???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True i agree with u........CV's hav no brains!!!!!!!!!!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me 2......CV's shows some good change and then suddenly they show the crap.........πŸ€ͺ......guys,i think holi is near and CV ke writers ne Bhaang pi li hai......🀣...tabhi woh ye senseless scenes likh rahen hain.......might be they r thinking that we all too belongs from VEERPUR.......🀣....
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that lado creatives follows the trend of showing 4 days of happy, sensible track and then 4 wks of nonsense stuff, this is how its been going since last 2 mnths.......now that this mnths 4 days of sensible stuff is over, we can conveniently skip next 4 wks episodes πŸ˜‰........saves us a lot of tortureπŸ˜ƒ.................
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: babysweety

i think that lado creatives follows the trend of showing 4 days of happy, sensible track and then 4 wks of nonsense stuff, this is how its been going since last 2 mnths.......now that this mnths 4 days of sensible stuff is over, we can conveniently skip next 4 wks episodes πŸ˜‰........saves us a lot of tortureπŸ˜ƒ.................

Ha ha ha...well said! That is what i am going to do!
Seriously, i have reached the tether of my patience.🀒
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Hard Rock.

With all these rubbish, they are destroying Sia's character. And that's something that they shouldn't do at all.

That's the main premise of the story. And the Cvs shouldn't tamper with that.

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Me 2......CV's shows some good change and then suddenly they show the crap.........πŸ€ͺ......guys,i think holi is near and CV ke writers ne Bhaang pi li hai......🀣...tabhi woh ye senseless scenes likh rahen hain.......might be they r thinking that we all too belongs from VEERPUR.......🀣....

Well agar CV's ne bhag pe le hai dear..I hope they make sure raghav n sia too drink bhang on holi...n come close to each otherπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Megha, I am in for that ... the bhaang peena thing and coming closer * ahem 😳
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhaang thing πŸ˜† they shd show it as in KASAM SE πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha, I am in for that ... the bhaang peena thing and coming closer * ahem 😳

I think this is the only way out- left 😍 otherwise Idiot Sia will never try to use her brain😑 & spoil everything .... & some bhaang to Ammaji & joginder also πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so that they don't disturb RaSia...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰