Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys.......We all have seen that CV's has copied 2 scenes from the Bollywood Movies to make their show more spicy (might be - 😕).....
  1. Engagement Scene - DDLJ
  2. Ammaji Plan - BETA
One plan has come in my mind....let's play a game for this.....let me know what ur favourite scene would be from any Bollywood Movie which u want to get it shoot in NAIDL......this will be just for fun so that we can forget the yesterday stupid twist for atleast sometime...........
What U Guys Say ?????????May be CV's read this and shoot some of the scenes of our choice....Hope so😳😳....
Let's start with me........
The next sequence from BETA - where Madhuri challanges that do what u can???? I'll show what i can do....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey i guess its slightly differentt here coz in Beta, madhuri wasnt aware of her MIL's character when she believed this story and once she did, she never trusted her again , in fact gave her back big time. However, in lado sia is already aware of how evil n cunning ammaji is, believing her in spite of that is little more than stupidity, i think. i really wish that Cv's think of turning this into a contest between siya n ammaji like in beta, otherwise the same old misunderstandings, ghisapita stuff would be very very boring to watch.