elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys!

I know there have been many excellent posts on the lame twist that lado has taken but still I could not help posting yet another topic. I was
so so frustrated with this episode that I had to start another post. Please forgive!!! Maybe with more such topics, I'm hoping the creatives will wake up and do something! 🤢🤢🤢

What a terrible terrible let down -- after handling the Raghav - Sonali relationship so sensitively how can they show Sia falling pray to the dumbest trick in town !!! 😡😡😡 Oh for crying aloud!!!

The show has plumbed the depths with this turn ... Oh God please help -- else we will all leave NAIDL in droves...

Then they can celebrate holi with Ammaji in Veerpur and its brainless gits!!! 😉😉😉

What say you guys!

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its ok Elgee. Calm down ... deep breath!

It's almost as if we were expecting this lame stupidity from them.

But I am sure the CVs will bring up something to show that Sia has actually busted Ammaji's plot and that she, along with Raghav, will show how false Ammaji's emotiosn were. it will take some time since raghav happens to be the devil's son.

Oh, I feel so sorry for myself already.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Its ok Elgee. Calm down ... deep breath!

It's almost as if we were expecting this lame stupidity from them.

But I am sure the CVs will bring up something to show that Sia has actually busted Ammaji's plot and that she, along with Raghav, will show how false Ammaji's emotiosn were. it will take some time since raghav happens to be the devil's son.

Oh, I feel so sorry for myself already.

Thanks... 😊
shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope sia comes to know of ammaji's plan and leads a normal life with raghav and pretends to follow what ammaji tells .
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanthagp05

hope sia comes to know of ammaji's plan and leads a normal life with raghav and pretends to follow what ammaji tells .

Now that is what I would call a real twist..

CV's ..hope u r reading this