Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Bholi, I was also thinking the same last night. What has happened to Sia's character?
Since she has Raghav by her side, she is in a better position to bring about important changes within the Sanghwan household. I didn't understand her one bit last night.

Well it seemed to me (after trying hard to rationalise), that she was still insecure and all these things are new to her, all of a sudden. Gaining Raghav's love and confidence and support has perhaps made her vulnerable to the idea that she needs to be accepted by all. But she must realise that irresepective of what she does, Ammaji will never accept her.
Ammaji is just buying time to keep these two separate so that she can spin some new web of deceit. Maybe Ammaji will try to coax Sonali back into the fold again on pretext that Raghav is not happy with Sia and stuff.

it will be really fun to see Sia realising the truth and seeing through Ammaji's plan and then continues to lead a normal, happy life with Raghav - all the while trying to make Ammaji think that she's following all rituals. Would love this cat and mouse game and this I am sure will bring in the TRPs, rather than these boring and predictive tracks.

It was as if I already knew what's gonna happen when Ammaji asked for the pandit. And this isn't good for the PH or Channel who wants to get back to the No. 1 position.

And I want the smart,. intelligent, educated and sensible Sia back,l of course with overdoses of romance.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say Sia the only brainy bahu hss finally joined bandwagon of door mat and stupid , orthodox bahus..of colors and other channel..NJIDML is another crap..where bahuu wil go for vanvas...and in mean time more and more misunderstading......I use to say only sensible leading lady on TV who stands for right of women is her.....Finally she has lost her battle....as independent courageous women...to door mat bahu...great Sia...go with ammaji...now she will kill girl child u will support that to to gain her love.......
There could be another track development...than going like this
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bholi, I was also thinking the same last night. What has happened to Sia's character?
Since she has Raghav by her side, she is in a better position to bring about important changes within the Sanghwan household. I didn't understand her one bit last night.

Well it seemed to me (after trying hard to rationalise), that she was still insecure and all these things are new to her, all of a sudden. Gaining Raghav's love and confidence and support has perhaps made her vulnerable to the idea that she needs to be accepted by all. But she must realise that irresepective of what she does, Ammaji will never accept her.
Ammaji is just buying time to keep these two separate so that she can spin some new web of deceit. Maybe Ammaji will try to coax Sonali back into the fold again on pretext that Raghav is not happy with Sia and stuff.

it will be really fun to see Sia realising the truth and seeing through Ammaji's plan and then continues to lead a normal, happy life with Raghav - all the while trying to make Ammaji think that she's following all rituals. Would love this cat and mouse game and this I am sure will bring in the TRPs, rather than these boring and predictive tracks.

It was as if I already knew what's gonna happen when Ammaji asked for the pandit. And this isn't good for the PH or Channel who wants to get back to the No. 1 position.

And I want the smart,. intelligent, educated and sensible Sia back,l of course with overdoses of romance.

Hey,poetic me too has written the same thing in some other post.....look,hum sab log ek jaisa sochte hain....CV's should hire all of us,atleast we can add some spice in their show......😆😆....Pls.Sia use ur brain......
shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how stupid sia can be? that pandit tells none of the family members should know about this and her tapsya will be a waste. what about ammaji & joginder r they not family members ? a normal girl with a little brain can analyze this. then think of sia an educated girl with good brains? director sir kindly dont show such silly things . we r not so mindless.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG all of us r so creative..........mindblowing views and predictions...........agar CV's ko padna aata hai toh ye post padh ke disgusting track ko change karo ya shift the focus to JOGI~SANTOSH..........I want to desperately kno whts in joginders secret box 😆