crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wht has happened to her character...........after watching Fri epi and the precap.........i am sure sia has gone mad .........how can she believe AMMAJI even for a second..........instead of revolting she is thinking of winning tht pathetic lady's VISHWAS back............sia wht a big fool u r............where r the days when sia used to understand each and every chaal of Amma........SIA plz Raghav ke PYAAR mein itni bhi andhi mat ho ke tumhe kuch dikhayi na de........I think so sia is an educated women so how she can believe in this utter rubbish.............MERE KHAYAL SE COLORS CHANNEL KA EK HI CREATIVE HAI as in two of the serials same dosh thing is going on and it is pathetic..............atleast i thought LAADO would be HATKE but in vain..........i was even more irritated when tht pandit told her to stay away from hubby for 3 months.............3 months bola hai matlab 6-7 months long track............OMG.............even sonali may come back............and the same old crap...............PLZ CREATIVES apna brain daudaiye and make this stupid and meaningless track more interesting otherwise TRP's toh neeche ayega aur saath mein couple's popularity will also go down.............. all i can say the track would hav been better with some other twist but I give current track a thumbs down for sure 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a shame !! 😡 Lado has lost its theme. Educated, progressive woman turns superstitious. This worst than ever thought track...Stopped watching Bhagyavidhata now lado's turn..
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Real twist to tab hoga..jab Ammaji ki yeh lame chaal ulti pad jayegi...

We need our old Sia back....if not this will be ridiculous..
Our poor hero Raghav...all this heroism for what...!!!!
The lady he fought for...going brainless..!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Real twist to tab hoga..jab Ammaji ki yeh lame chaal ulti pad jayegi...

We need our old Sia back....if not this will be ridiculous..
Our poor hero Raghav...all this heroism for what...!!!!
The lady he fought for...going brainless..!!

Yes sia herself needs to find out the real truth about this amma's new natak of kundali n give her a jawab of giving her news that she is going to be a granny again....😆 also if raghav n sia both find this truth together n fight it out it will be real drama n fun 😆 Amma ki toh hawa tight ho jaye gaye!
😆
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think i need to quit this show as its all nonsense. Most married guys can't last 3 months without any form of interaction with their wife in the physical romatic sense and knowing Sia she probably mighy keep Raghav in the dark. Poof Relationships goes down south as her saut comes in to play
xogossipgirlxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes sia herself needs to find out the real truth about this amma's new natak of kundali n give her a jawab of giving her news that she is going to be a granny again....😆 also if raghav n sia both find this truth together n fight it out it will be real drama n fun 😆 Amma ki toh hawa tight ho jaye gaye!
😆

OMG this is becoming lame they get this twist straightened pretty quick or i am out of the viewers list i think raghav will use his brain again and end their evil plans.........he knows what his mom is capable of he cannot forget what he over heard they would do to sia if she ever confronted them.......how can they both expect ammaji to accept sia so easily.......hmmmmmm get alife people use you brain for a change or it will rust in no time 😕 😕 😛
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xogossipgirlxo

OMG this is becoming lame they get this twist straightened pretty quick or i am out of the viewers list i think raghav will use his brain again and end their evil plans.........he knows what his mom is capable of he cannot forget what he over heard they would do to sia if she ever confronted them.......how can they both expect ammaji to accept sia so easily.......hmmmmmm get alife people use you brain for a change or it will rust in no time 😕 😕 😛

Hope so raghav uses his brain n realises his mother is behind sia's ignorance towards raghav's love...n unka plan fail karke..sia ko majboor karde...n I feel holi dahan would be a great day to end all the evilness of ammaji's plans by raghav!😆

xogossipgirlxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Hope so raghav uses his brain n realises his mother is behind sia's ignorance towards raghav's love...n unka plan fail karke..sia ko majboor karde...n I feel holi dahan would be a great day to end all the evilness of ammaji's plans by raghav!😆

yup keeping my fingers crossed for that ;)
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe Sia is actually falling into Amma ji's trap. Jez, I'm so annoyed with her right now! No one can trust Amma ji. I hope Raghav manages to get to the bottom of this otherwise we will have to suffer and watch this silly twist.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sia will prove herself so dumb if she starts trusting each and every word spoken by this old woman . she already knows her ins and outs so why not act intelligently with a lttle calculative moves .