Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You know i watched lado after almost one week yesterday and am too shocked at the developments!!!....no wonder the ratings are falling!!...sunali did a great job but left which is understandable..raghav and siya accepting each other again is understandable..but what has become of siyas character?????.....i cant get over her obsession with raghav..has she forgotten what she stayed in that house for..i was shocked at the last scene yesterday her saying that she should keep ammaji happy as atleast she is thankful that ammaji has accepted her as raghavs wife!!!!....i really wont be surprised if people switch off to something more intresting!.....its almost as if siya has now accepted defeat!!!...i really cant get over this track!!!....i prefer to watch colors at 9-10 pm...with two new fantastic shows instead of these rubbish tracks from 10-11 pm!!!...and mark my words it wont be long before both lado are uttaran start climbing down.......this is really sad!!!...two weeks before i was addicted to this show and now in one week its gone completely haywire..i had really thought this track would lead to siya keeping up to her vows of revenge but i was totally shocked after yesterdays episode!!!!
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ sang_hari : hey does protesting in the website really works, coz the creatives seems to be on a nonsense track spree, they're jumping from one stupid track to another, its really getting to my nerves now. nevertheless thanks to your post, i have already posted a complaint at colors website asking it to direct it to shakuntalam telefilms. hope the CV's are listening and come up with something sensible and interesting really fast.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope they donot drift raghav n sia apart but rather sia finding ways to spoil amma's plan..I want her to fight it out this time!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a feeling siya will again be sidelined and left be on the side for 3 0r 4 months....!!!....it seems her tracks dont help the ratings!!!!...its pretty obvious if you ask me....and i will not be surprised if once again she is made a statue this time not completely as a servant fortunately!!....i have a feeling they will divert to something else shortly..i must say i really liked sunalis presence even though i knew she will have to go eventually!..she brought such a cheer to the whole scene really and the actress did a fantastic job..besides being a really good looking girl she looked great with raghav i thought....but the creatives will do anything to keep the trp's high..and if people dont take to this ridiculous twist where instead of revenge we are now seeing siya wanting to please ammaji...i am sorry but its just too much out of line...so i really hope for their sake they do come in here and atleast get some clues!!!!