What a lame twist .... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssarada

What will be truly a twist...agar Sia is back to her old form and sees through this crap and calls another pundit..who says that Ammaji ki tabiyat tab hi poori tarah theek hogi..jab unke sabse chhote bete ka bachcha hoga....that will call Ammaji's bluff

It will be watchable if the track goes the movie "BETA" way on this twist...BETA had the same thing..and Madhuri exposes her MIL's bluff most beautifully

Me too thought the same thing (Beta Story) after seeing that cap......LOL,i like ur idea of bluffing Ammaji.....😆....seriously,Sia should do sumthing...it's not necessay to fight from the front end,ammaji is doing all at the back stage,Sia can also play the game by pretending that she is doing the same thing what ammaji is asking....that will be more interesting to see....😉
Silentsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHy would educated girl will agree to it first place.....That to smart women like Sia...who got it that girl child was killed....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....I think now-a-days,CV's are busy in copying the scenes from the Bollywood - the engagement scene from DDLJ,the ammaji plan from Beta.....why can't we give some our choice scene from our favourites....say Old Chupke Chupke....they can show rasia trying to meet just as the Sharmila and Dharam Paji did.....😆😆....
If we will give our fav.scene,CV's will not have to waste their energy....atleast we can give more sensible things.....What u guys say????
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

<font size="3">Aap ne tho mere muh ki baat chin lee . I had already wrote a letter to colors that pls watch BETA & JAWAI RAJA full & can copy the track from there..................it will be more delightful to watch that........... rather than this stupid twist.</font>

Arey Bittu u did a good job..........even i hav bashed them up on FACEBOOK.......so lets see if they change it
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@bittu and crazy bholi-i have also wriiten on the colours official website about the nonsense track.i wrote it immediately after i saw idiotic precap.i told that sia should be shown stronger and not as a lame duck.i asked them whether all they are showing on their show is making sense or what.i also told them that if the track does not have good ending and again show ammaji winning then the trps would dip.i bashed then nicely telling them that the viewers feeling should been taken into consideration and we should be thought to be passive stupid people who will see all the crap they dish out with this track.guys everybody start protesting against this track on their official site it will work
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@bittu and crazy bholi-i have also wriiten on the colours official website about the nonsense track.i wrote it immediately after i saw idiotic precap.i told that sia should be shown stronger and not as a lame duck.i asked them whether all they are showing on their show is making sense or what.i also told them that if the track does not have good ending and again show ammaji winning then the trps would dip.i bashed then nicely telling them that the viewers feeling should been taken into consideration and we should be thought to be passive stupid people who will see all the crap they dish out with this track

I think,we'll have a good telepathy wid each other.....I was planning to write u as i've read that u r working for serials editing,so u r the right person who can forward our feelings to the CV's and see u just did it exactly what all we want.....👏👏......CV's just learn from us,no matter we never meet wid each other but how same we all think..........😃😃......THANX Sang_Hari.....cheers 2 u....⭐️
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

I think,we'll have a good telepathy wid each other.....I was planning to write u as i've read that u r working for serials editing,so u r the right person who can forward our feelings to the CV's and see u just did it exactly what all we want.....👏👏......CV's just learn from us,no matter we never meet wid each other but how same we all think..........😃😃......THANX Sang_Hari.....cheers 2 u....⭐️

thanks alot,again and again sia and raghav spiltting is unbearable.why is ammaji shown to win wars and sia is shown to win small wars.rasia should shown togther winning atleast equally as ammaji.otherwise the trps will reduce and the viewers will drift away.showing the old plots are ok but show new treatment to it.guys please u protest and write on the official webste or the prodution hoouse so that u're protests are heard
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks alot,again and again sia and raghav spiltting is unbearable.why is ammaji shown to win wars and sia is shown to win small wars.rasia should shown togther winning atleast equally as ammaji.otherwise the trps will reduce and the viewers will drift away.showing the old plots are ok but show new treatment to it.guys please u protest and write on the official webste or the prodution hoouse so that u're protests are heard

Definately will do that......The situations r really becoming......😡😡
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Hey,Shreya i did commented all my thoughts on official website of COLORS and believe me i felt so much relieved.......I hope,they will take any positive action for all this....😍 even i have wrote to them to pls.read our comments on India-Forums so that they can actually get what all we want....😳.....hoping for some good time again in NAIDL.....😔😊
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey,Shreya i did commented all my thoughts on official website of COLORS and believe me i felt so much relieved.......I hope,they will take any positive action for all this....😍 even i have wrote to them to pls.read our comments on India-Forums so that they can actually get what all we want....😳.....hoping for some good time again in NAIDL.....😔😊

good,urge whoever is writing against the track to direct it to shakuntalam telefilm also.all u guys take the copy and post it in their web site too. coolsheetal audience response is very imp in changing a particular track.once in our production house we had letters to change a particular track and the demand was met.so good luck posting