bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
bangs head to desk ....... this was the big twist ?????? ......hello!!!! ......is sia really that stupid .... ofcourse she is ... and obviously she doesn't watch indian serials at all like the rest of us bec watching such serials makes you smarter and you recognise stupidity from a mile away ......
ammaji tell sia, dear panditji has said if you are intimate with raghav for three months he will die .... death by sex ! ..... (i don't think raghav would have objected to that 😛 ) ..... and ofcourse you cannot tell this to anyone in the house ..... and after a year of torture and abuse and manipulations, what are sia's first thoughts - 'ammaji has accepted me as her bahu .... i have to win her trust ... i will live like a yogini' ..... her words not mine ............
not once does she think this is strange .... not once does she think - " oh! wait , isn't this the same woman who wants to seperate me from my suhaag .... or ..... wait , wasn't she hospitalised yesterday and couldn't speak a word, then how is she chattering all this nonsense ..... isn't this fishy " ....... not once ... no wonder ammaji rules, when everyone around you is such an idiot then you automatically become einstein .............
seriously, what a ghis-pita done to death twist ..... disappointed ... majorly....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bips i agree with u............now i will watch it 3 months later only 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Bips i agree with u............now i will watch it 3 months later only 😆

Gud idea dear😆 me too ..alll the same gissa pitta drama....n the hillarious part was ammaji's fake drama of separating the lovers on their first night😆
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed the this is the lamest twist on earth ..
But Hey..lets not forget the beauty of RaSia moments together today
I am really hoping Chachi and/or Raghav will drill some sense in Sia. Woh toh pyaar mein brainless ho gaye hai
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Agreed the this is the lamest twist on earth ..

But Hey..lets not forget the beauty of RaSia moments together today
I am really hoping Chachi and/or Raghav will drill some sense in Sia. Woh toh pyaar mein brainless ho gaye hai

Yeah right😆 Sia sambhal jao dear warna u will have to pay big time😆
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaha .. i was laughing at ammaji acting as if she can't breathe or somthing!
but man the CVs of this show are not messing around! 3 months is a very very long time.. esp since in soapland 1 episode isnt even one day sometimes .. so i hope that ammaji's plan doesnt work..
but i don't think that her plan is that rubbish.. because in india and similar countries people do have belief in these systems and obviously it easy for someone like ammaji to use that to her advantage.. yes, sia should be more smart about these things though. how can she know about all of ammaji's wrongdoings and still trust her so easily?
oh and if sia decides to not tell raghav about this then that would be the stupidest thing ever.
RaSia thumbnail
What will be truly a twist...agar Sia is back to her old form and sees through this crap and calls another pundit..who says that Ammaji ki tabiyat tab hi poori tarah theek hogi..jab unke sabse chhote bete ka bachcha hoga....that will call Ammaji's bluff
It will be watchable if the track goes the movie "BETA" way on this twist...BETA had the same thing..and Madhuri exposes her MIL's bluff most beautifully
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is madness. Hope Siahas half a brain and does not go along with this
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

What will be truly a twist...agar Sia is back to her old form and sees through this crap and calls another pundit..who says that Ammaji ki tabiyat tab hi poori tarah theek hogi..jab unke sabse chhote bete ka bachcha hoga....that will call Ammaji's bluff

It will be watchable if the track goes the movie "BETA" way on this twist...BETA had the same thing..and Madhuri exposes her MIL's bluff most beautifully

Yes daer even I was thinking of the beta track film after watching today's ammaji's chaal😆 See how alike we think...CV's kuch toh seekho humse😆
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes daer even I was thinking of the beta track film after watching today's ammaji's chaal😆 See how alike we think...CV's kuch toh seekho humse😆

Great minds .....😉