Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update ......... I just loved scene of RaSia ❀️❀️ when I saw Sia in bridal wear ,skipped the breath toh raghav ka kaya hua hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... But again the one and only KABAB MAY HADDI Ammaji 😑😑😑 spoiled every thing .

How shameless woman she is??? 😲 the way she asked sia about the relation ship was so cheap🀬 and that to in front of joginder & pandit .😑😑 and Joginder he himself don't touch his wife now wants that his younger brother should also do that , son of the shameless woman - I must that he & gajender are the real son of Ammaji not the Raghav .

And what to say about Sia - stupid girl πŸ€ͺhow can she believe ammaji ??? and she did'nt consider ammaji & joginder as family member .....why the dosh is told in front of them ...

now I just want to know that the does educated peoples are so Idoit
🀬 , first sonali believe in Zadu -tona stuff and Now SIA in this dosh .......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I always co-relate Sia with Madhuri of BETA , and I just want to be smart like her ... other wise I will have to stop watching another show like I does with
Bhayavidhaata ......

Hope creatives come up with beautiful twist .....

shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sia was looking gorgeous . that stupid ammaji give her a new plot so that she forgets sia and raghav
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu,

Ammaji is indeed shameless. if it was really something crucial, then she should have taken Sia aside and spoken to her on a one-to-one basis. And here's she questioning her about her private life in full public glare.

Maybe Raghav is indeed adopted. Who knows? Ammaji's love maybe her nautanki actually.

They show Sia as a stupid character and the show goes down the drain immediately. The CVs should realise this. It would really be fun to see Sia in a somewhat similar type of role like Madhuri's in BETA. That would be fun to watch.

Poet

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu,

Ammaji is indeed shameless. if it was really something crucial, then she should have taken Sia aside and spoken to her on a one-to-one basis. And here's she questioning her about her private life in full public glare.

Maybe Raghav is indeed adopted. Who knows? Ammaji's love maybe her nautanki actually.

They show Sia as a stupid character and the show goes down the drain immediately. The CVs should realise this. It would really be fun to see Sia in a somewhat similar type of role like Madhuri's in BETA. That would be fun to watch.

Poet

Same Pinch....😡😡....luv to see same.....
sethi17swati thumbnail
whatever!!!!!!!!but raghav married sia and it faves a gud feel
458600 thumbnail
I am happy that they are together but not happy with the new twist at all !!!!!! i am so mad about feel like stop watching the show intill this track is over don't know what to do at all !!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update..I don understand why Siya is doing the mistake of believing tht woman...Hope Siya understands Ammajis intentions soon
ABCDE2 thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Ammaji ruin Sia and Raghav's sugraat night!
What a shame ammaji, what kind Ammaji of a mother!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the episode, not the Ammaji bit 😑 but the rest of it πŸ˜ƒ Can't get enough of it! πŸ˜‰ RS are just 😍

sudss thumbnail
sad that even educated ppl are falling prey to superstitions, and ppl are taking advantage of it. i'd only blame sia for believing what ammaji said. come on!! she cant be so stupid!!
Edited by sudss - 14 years ago