Written Update Feb 26- ammaji has started playing games

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav started talking to his mother saying that he always seen god in her askin her to forgive him if he has committed any mistake.ammaji walks off and sees sia with hatred.chachi and santosh come there and ask her why she is standing out of the room.raghav comes out and sees them.sia says that ammaji wanted to talk to raghav.raghav tells them all is well.santosh and chachi tell raghav that they are taking his dulhan for a few minutes and will return quickly.raghav is disappointed and gives a naughty smile.ammaji and joginder are talking in the room saying that sia is very cunning and has trapped her son with her sob stories and should be dealt cunningly.ammaji asks joginder if the pandit who had come has left.joginder say he left long back.she wants a pandit now.then joginder asks yashpal to bring,but yashpal says he does not know the place so joginder says by tomorrow he wants a pandit.ammaji thinks what will she do to separate RASIa tonight as if they become one then it would be difficult to separate them.

chachi and santosh bring sia to RASIA's room and hide her behind them.they tell raghav that they have brought a beautiful gift for wedding.they show sia dressed as a bride😳😳😳.raghav is stunned and gaping at how beautiful she looks.santosh teases raghav that she will remain there for some more time.chachi takes santosh and leaves.raghav closes the door and locks it.he tells sia to look at him once.palkon ko todha uttakar toh dehkiye.she loooks at him shyly😳😳.raghav says she has very beautiful eyes.he continues that"inhe palkon pe mein hogaya fida aur bawra".he kisses her eyes.sia is very shy.he touches her face,feels her softness😳😳😳.he calls her lips sexy and touches her lips wth rose petals😳😳😳.he removes her jewellary one by one-first the khan ka bali

they show chachi and santosh and they pray that for rasia's happiness.santosh says sia and chanda are lucky as their husbands love and respect them.the chachi asks santosh as to why joginder and santosh sleep alone their beds separatedsantosh tells her that joginder is very religious and she fibs saying that joginder wanted her not to disturb him because he goes for a pooja.santosh and chachi leave.sathen sanntosh stops in front of RASIA's room and looks at the closed door with longing.she prays to god with tears in her eyes asking god to keep RASIA always happy.

IN RAsia'S ROOMRAGHAV REMOVES HER NECKLACE,her nath,her bangles feeling her hands.then he removes her gunghoot.sia is giving shy smiles and her breathing goes faster,seein this raghav picks her up and puts her on bed and starts to kiss sia.then the knock on the door spoils it all.it is jhoomar who says that ammaji is not feeling well and is breathless.raghav rushes to his mother and all of them take her to the hospital.the doctor saying all that is due to stress and she is alright and she should not get stressed as it will lead to heart attack. raghav and joginder look at each other.the dr looks at ammaji and nods.it is morning when they bring her(wicked woman hate her).after that raghav is sleeping in his bed .sia comes out of her bath fills her manng with sindoor(uff very beautiful).she is drying her hair when droplets of water fallon raghav.he wakes and looks at sia passionately(uff yeh mohabbat,killing me)sia feels she is in adream and touches to see if raghav is there.raghav hugs her the moment she touches him(lovey-dovey rasia).raghav tells her with the hug that he is there .a servant tells them that ammaji has called sia.then sia goes to ammaji's room where there is a pandit and joginder along with ammaji.ammaji asks sia if she was intimate with raghav.sia is awkward saying this infront of the pandit and joginder(crude ammaji).she nods a no

then the pandit goes on to tell that the time they got married was not right and that is why there is a death written in raghav's kundali.panditji says that there is a solution to it and that is rasia should not be intimate for three months and that she should not tell this to anyone in the house as the effect of the sqlution will reduce.ammaji says that raghav is educated and will not believe her.but she says that sia ian indian girl who will do anything to save her husband.ammaji says that she does not like sia yet she is pleading with her for her son's life.sia is impressed and tells her that she will do anything for raghav.i felt like throttling ammaji today

PRECAP-sia feels now that she has been accepted by ammaji as her bahu she should do what is neccessry for the house.she tells herself raghav will not believe her if she tells him all this.raghav is seen hugging sia.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear...for sharing raghav n sia were so cute today..I just luve them..but isss amma ka kuch karna padhega..I just hope raghav comes to know about her evil plans n sorts out this issue soon...n they both become one soon so that amma ko ek aur haar ka saamna karna padhega!
xogossipgirlxo thumbnail
sia gone mad and also raghav (raghav because how can he expect his mother calling his wife to her room without an evil plan).... how can they both trust this women......they are the ones who know her the best then why why why!!!! please end this in a week or a couple or atmost 3 weeks not more tahn that please its lame.... our leads are not brainless!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xogossipgirlxo

sia gone mad and also raghav (raghav because how can he expect his mother calling his wife to her room without an evil plan).... how can they both trust this women......they are the ones who know her the best then why why why!!!! please end this in a week or a couple or atmost 3 weeks not more tahn that please its lame.... our leads are not brainless!!!!! 😡 😡 😡

yeah I too was suprised that raghav didnt react that ammaji called sia to her room...I just hope he went behind sia n heared everything...n will find a way to spoil this evil plan of amma..n will be successful in getting his wifey's love😉😆

xogossipgirlxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah I too was suprised that raghav didnt react that ammaji called sia to her room...I just hope he went behind sia n heared everything...n will find a way to spoil this evil plan of amma..n will be successful in getting his wifey's love😉😆

i am hoping for the same thing to happen and pretty quick or laado will be like all the other starplus shows i dont like and dont watch and yesterday i was telling my sister colours was different 😲
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it'shigh time raghav and sia both should act smartand not fall prey to this old grinch again. but like i have mentioned in my earlier posts the creatives will just drag this story to another level rather than showing when the couple will consumate their marriage i.e enjoying their marital bliss😉. tons of thanks for the update .
Edited by kutcher - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww man, they didn't consummate their marriage today? :(

The romance part sounds simply beautiful ... I'm off to watch the episode. Thanks for such a wonderful update!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Megha - Sachhi mein iss Amma ka kuch karna hoga ... let's get the DM back. She will then be so busy plotting elsewhere that Sia and Raghav can get a breather.

@ Sarah - Must see! Very sweet scenes. They looked so good together.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@Megha - Sachhi mein iss Amma ka kuch karna hoga ... let's get the DM back. She will then be so busy plotting elsewhere that Sia and Raghav can get a breather.

@ Sarah - Must see! Very sweet scenes. They looked so good together.

Yeah guys,very true.....even Sia taken my breath away when she came in a bridal dress.....she was lookin so stunning.....☺️.....and the scenes,omg.....it was marvellous.........beautifully picturised.......😳....ghosh lekin ye ammaji....wat to do man.....i was feeling like to kill ammaji......😡😡.....lagta yeh CV's se hum logon ki khushi dekhi nahi gayee......🤢....ab pata nahi aage yeh devil ammaji kya karegi....😈
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update...
it's bad that RaSia not consummate their Mrg, but I think new track is not that bad, if Cv's handle this track nicely..n pls CV's stop d playing with character as per script, Sia is not that foolish🥱, it's hard to believe, this is d same educated n strong sia..
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago