Great RaSia Momnts-Lame twist-Ideas on real twist

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh My God...!!
The episode was filled with Raghav Sia scenes...πŸ€—
Chachi and Sheela dressed Sia like a bride for Raghav.......and man!!! Was she looking beautiful..
RaSia together for the very first time...mind blowing completely..
You'll have to watch it for yourself...
A must watch episode today for all RaSia lovers...just for them
But Ammaji...😑
Some body needs to kill her🀒🀒🀒
Her timing is something...😲
I just hope Sia does not fall for her trap....something tells me for Raghav's sake she will..πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Kyunki woh pyaar mein brainless ho gaye hai
I hoping and praying that Sheela Chachi helps RaSia yet again..and they can see through Ammaji's natak..
What will be truly a twist...agar Sia is back to her old form and sees through this crap and calls another pundit..who says that Ammaji ki tabiyat tab hi poori tarah theek hogi..jab unke sabse chhote bete ka bachcha hoga....
That should put ammaji in a fix:...apni jaan vs. bete ki jaan.....she will have to pick one..
But if Sia gives in...then this show is going down very fast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont feel like killing amma but i feel like banging sia's head........wht a fool.........definitely amma will seperate them oh so boring πŸ₯±
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will definitely stop watching if Sia falls for this. 😑
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sarada,

Another great post. And I agree with you, the scenes were mind-blowing. And were so aesthetic!

If Ammaji prevents them form coming together in the house, then probably they should just elope for some time and maybe reach a tabela or somewhere ...

That will serve Ammaji the best.

And thanks for the you tube thingy ... πŸ˜‰
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Ssarda n Poetic......even i don't like this stupid twist and moreover the most disgusting thing is that Sia has blindly believed what Ammaji and Pandit had told to her......πŸ˜”.....I really fail to understand what CV's actually want to do?????At one moment they show such an amazing scenes of Rasia and then widin a minute they show these type of stupid scenes....LOL....What a combination??????πŸ˜†.....The rasia needs to find the truth else ????????????πŸ˜’

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah CV's are so dumb at times...they use such silly plots to keep the luv birds apart hope....raghav sees through amma's evil plans...n we can see raghav n sia together
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yes Ssarda n Poetic......even i don't like this stupid twist and moreover the most disgusting thing is that Sia has blindly believed what Ammaji and Pandit had told to her......πŸ˜”.....I really fail to understand what CV's actually want to do?????At one moment they show such an amazing scenes of Rasia and then widin a minute they show these type of stupid scenes....LOL....What a combination??????πŸ˜†.....The rasia needs to find the truth else ????????????πŸ˜’

πŸ˜† I agree Sheetal. RaSia should find out about the truth soon, warna Ammaji will doing Ras leela with them .... and they will be clueless ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ˜† I agree Sheetal. RaSia should find out about the truth soon, warna Ammaji will doing Ras leela with them .... and they will be clueless ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah rasleelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†