Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I am convinced that Sia will shower her love..like no one else ever has..on Raghav ๐Ÿ˜
They both need it...they have both suffered in their own ways and have kept their feelings to themselves for way too long...now the "DAM" has broken and love will have to "flow".. They both need to heal and start again and their love for each other is the panecea.
In yesterday's episode, when Raghav tried to hug Sia..initially she stepped back. But then she saw the look on his face..that is what gave her the strenght to overcome her inner conflicts and reach out..The way she ran into his arms...completely magical..๐Ÿ˜..
I just hope and pray that they remain like this forever....just like Sheela Chachi said..
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u all r right guys but did u see fridays epi............initially it was good and then tht pandit and DOSH............creatives couldnt think better...........u kno guys i stopped watching BHAGYAVIDHATA just bcoz of this dosh thing and then i get to see the same stupid thing here............oh how pathetic ............now again they will be seperated and dont kno when they will reunite............CREATIVES WHY DONT U CONCENTRATE ON DHEERAJ_JHUMAR as their track will be more interesting................LAADO HAS TURNED SAAS_BAHU FOR SURE
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even i was disappointed with the creatives..they could have come up with some better track..i have seen this track in lots of serials...now raghav will misunderstand sia and will force him to think that sia doesn't love him blah blah and when they are about to separate sia will know d truth and will try to win raghav. back ..

In a way i am happy that they will focus on raghav sia...if raghav sia are united then there won't be any charm left..i have seen after d lead pairs unite their track becomes boring...i just hope they don't show Sia as some dumb uneducated girl who will blindly follow all d crap things said by ammaji....
Edited by yyyy - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

u all r right guys but did u see fridays epi............initially it was good and then tht pandit and DOSH............creatives couldnt think better...........u kno guys i stopped watching BHAGYAVIDHATA just bcoz of this dosh thing and then i get to see the same stupid thing here............oh how pathetic ............now again they will be seperated and dont kno when they will reunite............CREATIVES WHY DONT U CONCENTRATE ON DHEERAJ_JHUMAR as their track will be more interesting................LAADO HAS TURNED SAAS_BAHU FOR SURE

Yeah dear agreed sweetie...why on earth CV's donot leave the love birds akele for sometime๐Ÿ˜†