one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sia still seems to have some doubts/uncertainty with getting it all back out of blue. Given her situation it is very normal. She went through hell and now it must be hard to accept that it was all an extremely LONG bad dream.

But she must understand that Raghav has shown tremendous courage to go against the entire world and above all his mother ? who is only living god on the earth for him. No further proof is required to trust that he held her hand for lifetime. He totally wiped out all his wrong doings in his true repentance and did something none of Sangwan sons had EVER done before for their wives -- accepted and apologized for his mistakes in front of entire Veerpur and restored Sia's dignity that veerpur will remember for decades.

So now it is Sia's turn to re-awake her forgiving heart and forget it all like a dream. She must stand by Raghav with the same conviction, commitment and passion as Raghav. She is the ONLY strength of Raghav in today's date. He will totally break if she lets the shadow of past come in between.

Hope she reciprocates and their love can be veerpur story for ages -- No one ever loved each other till date....

Edited by one2none - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well said sweetie..I agree...Sia must give into raghav's love now...because it is raghav's love that will give her strength to fight all odds n get women of veerpur their rights!
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

very well said sweetie..I agree...Sia must give into raghav's love now...because it is raghav's love that will give her strength to fight all odds n get women of veerpur their rights!

Totally agree !! RaSia together can fight and win all wars against evil practices in Amma Ji's stinking Veerpur πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hope Sia goes back her old self, confident and strong woman.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam sure sia will be as lovey dovey as our hero raghav , she is a very intelligent with her inconsistent patience, tolerance and strong self determination she won raghav's heart once again even though her journey from her dad's house to the sagwan family was extremely torment be it ammaji's or raghav's behaviour but she faced all this ordeal very bravely and boldly . she has all those great traits in her personality that made raghav attracted towards her once again . 😊
Edited by kutcher - 14 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutcher

iam sure sia will be as lovey dovey as our hero raghav , she is a very intelligent with her inconsistent patience, tolerance and strong self determination she won raghav's heart once again even though her journey from her dad's hous eto sagwan family was extremely torment be it ammaji's or raghav's behaviour but she faced all this ordeal very bravely , and boldly . she has all those great traits in her personality that made raghav attracted once again . 😊

i couldnt agree more, even though at times it wasn't clear what she was doing, in the end her patience and kind heart is what won ragu boy back. but now she needs to be more of a wifey to him and give him a truck load of love. after all what raghav did for sia in front of the family was worth a lot of love.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m also waiting for Sia to respond as from last 2 episodes,she is totally speechless......only raghav has showered all his emotions.....πŸ€—....now,it's Sia turn to give lots n lots of LUV to hubby...............❀️....seems cute naa....atlast raghav - sia husband n wife......😍
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
enough of the anger,frustration and lost feeling.sia should shower so much of love on raghav that whatever obstacles that ammaji puts in front of the relationship,raghav should be able to through it with sia's trust on his side
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SIA needs to get out of her stupor and lay her claim on Raghav before Ammaji thinks of some devious way to seperate them forever....

Hurry up Sia..time is running out.........What more do u want from Raghav???
aaru19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true, i agree, she'll take sm time , bt everything wud b fine wid her.😊bt wt makes me worry is ammaji n her out of d world plans, she'll nw try her best to break dem apart n trust me dats gonna b more painful nw!
hope nw deir relationship shud nt b affected by anything!πŸ€”
n one person dat i dislike d most is ammaji's elder son. wat d hell is d prblm wid him?😑
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarub

true, i agree, she'll take sm time , bt everything wud b fine wid her.😊bt wt makes me worry is ammaji n her out of d world plans, she'll nw try her best to break dem apart n trust me dats gonna b more painful nw!
hope nw deir relationship shud nt b affected by anything!πŸ€”
n one person dat i dislike d most is ammaji's elder son. wat d hell is d prblm wid him?😑

Totally agree wid u,ammaji will definately win the trust of both n will open her cards........😈god save our RASIA from all this....😍they don't even have spoken wid each other yet.....atleast give them sumtime so that we can enjoy their moments....😳