Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gungun009 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thanx for update, epsode was just wonderful, but RaSia yaar were too good they acts very well, their expression are simply breathtaking.i also like the way raghav told his maa about wat he feels wd love and full respect.lets hope for more RaSia sence

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey,me too cried on the same scene.....not only yesterdsay,but i cried with both of them from last few episodes.....don't know why??????but can't resist........😭😭......the song was so beautiful that i feel to keep myself there in that situation....LOL.....but ammaji spoiled all the emotions.......😡😡....

i did cry earlier too but yesterday saw tears rolling out of my eyes without my knowledge after sia rejects raghav's touch and suddenly realises that it is husband who she can trust and look on raghav's face as she touches him with trust.and then the emotion with which they hug.my god i am reliving it all the time.i am not able to concentrate from yesterday on anything else the love written on their faces keep coming backl.hope to see more of them.I had written that RASIA is a deadly chemical combination of soft face,brave sia with courageous ,soft touch raghav.AMAZING and AWESOME are not words enough
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
mangalabwaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: elgee

Hope the creatives continue to handle the future as sensitively as they have now and not let yet another separation between Sia and Raghav...

Hope there are no more misunderstandings....😕

I do agree with you .
The creatives should leave us viewers with this feel good state and get on with other issues. I am really fed up with this roller coaster ride of feeling good one week and then the other way next week
I am sure now Ammaji has lots on her hands to deal with.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update
Raghav-Sia cute! 👏👏👏
Raghav will apology Sia's father, what Raghav did to her father. I hope Sia's father forgiven Raghav and Sia's father accept Raghav as his son in law.
Ammaji and Joginder will be plan to Sia.😲😲😲
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago
xogossipgirlxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i did cry earlier too but yesterday saw tears rolling out of my eyes without my knowledge after sia rejects raghav's touch and suddenly realises that it is husband who she can trust and look on raghav's face as she touches him with trust.and then the emotion with which they hug.my god i am reliving it all the time.i am not able to concentrate from yesterday on anything else the love written on their faces keep coming backl.hope to see more of them.I had written that RASIA is a deadly chemical combination of soft face,brave sia with courageous ,soft touch raghav.AMAZING and AWESOME are not words enough

this scene was totally amazing the best as yet......... i havent seen love being displayed with this purity ever before it was beautiful to see, really....but today ammaji chaldi apni lohar ki aik chal and spoiled hamaray sunar kii beautiful respectful step sigh 😭 😭 pata niah kya haga sia has fallen into trap and she will keep her mouth(stupid) shut and spoil everything and then that stupid sonali will also return 😕 😕 😕 this is crazy yaar i thought laado was different thats why i started watching it!!!!! nahi aisa nahi ho sakhat!!!!! mian seriously dekhna chordoon gi 😡